Abhinaym
09-24 10:18 AM
I am EB3-India, yet I dont support the removal of per country limits, as there is a reason for the diversity rule, Indians and Chinese are currently on the wrong side of the equation so it seems "fair" to remove the quota.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
BS...
The diversity rule originated to preserve racial purity and keep down Chinese immigrant population, in the 19th century. You want to preserve it?
If rules weren't meant to change, why have the fricking senates, parliaments and elected officials?? All we need is one court to run the whole country.
These EB country limits might look OK to you now, but in the future they'll be no doubt condemned and scrapped. The sooner the better.
wallpaper The quot;Keeping Up with the
my2cents
11-10 03:33 PM
That was a great one jthomas. 100% agree.
Have decided to dump my H1 for good and start EAD on my new AC21 job soon.
getting job on EAD is much easier than h1b sponrsorship. AC-21 law was created to protect employee because of processing time taken by INS at that time.
At that time, USCIS ( former INS ) was taking probably more than 1 year.
By law, you can safely jump on 181 days and a lot of people are thinking of that for whatever reason. But my take will be that you should not jump on new job if
- If you are relatively stable in ur job and compensated ok.
- ur PD is very old (2001-02) because you case may be close to adjustication.
- You may have greater challange keeping ur new job if economy went south
if you get laid off from a job then it is much better to get a job on EAD rather than H1b. Probably underlying intention was AC-21 to protect alien in case he gets laid off. I know a lot of people take taken advantage of AC-21 and it is good.
BUT final regulation has not been published and USCIS final rule of AC-21 may be severely restircted in final rule (especially with July VB fiasco)
just my 2 cents
Have decided to dump my H1 for good and start EAD on my new AC21 job soon.
getting job on EAD is much easier than h1b sponrsorship. AC-21 law was created to protect employee because of processing time taken by INS at that time.
At that time, USCIS ( former INS ) was taking probably more than 1 year.
By law, you can safely jump on 181 days and a lot of people are thinking of that for whatever reason. But my take will be that you should not jump on new job if
- If you are relatively stable in ur job and compensated ok.
- ur PD is very old (2001-02) because you case may be close to adjustication.
- You may have greater challange keeping ur new job if economy went south
if you get laid off from a job then it is much better to get a job on EAD rather than H1b. Probably underlying intention was AC-21 to protect alien in case he gets laid off. I know a lot of people take taken advantage of AC-21 and it is good.
BUT final regulation has not been published and USCIS final rule of AC-21 may be severely restircted in final rule (especially with July VB fiasco)
just my 2 cents
kosb
07-30 04:18 PM
Plenty of sites.. to discuss this stuff. Lets keep this forum only for immigration related issues.
You can go to Online Coupons | Cash Back - FatWallet.com (http://www.fatwallet.com) (Finance forum) or bogleheads forum to discuss specifics.
You can go to Online Coupons | Cash Back - FatWallet.com (http://www.fatwallet.com) (Finance forum) or bogleheads forum to discuss specifics.
2011 Season 1, Episode 7
santb1975
01-30 05:11 PM
Please spread the word
more...
sureshn22
12-28 02:23 AM
My wife attended interview on dec 6th..we are calling consulate everyday to find out the status but only got scolding from them for our calls. I have decided to travel alone because of this. please plan leaving some gap. block tickets with your airlines instead of confirmed reservation.
I am still waiting for the passport.:( I contacted both VFS and US consulate for status. Hope i will get it soon.:confused: Please someone who also waited long, could you post your waiting days, this would give me an estimate days i may need to wait. Thanks for your help.
I am still waiting for the passport.:( I contacted both VFS and US consulate for status. Hope i will get it soon.:confused: Please someone who also waited long, could you post your waiting days, this would give me an estimate days i may need to wait. Thanks for your help.

munnu77
03-08 05:09 PM
desis will never change
more...
vxb2004
07-18 08:34 PM
485 Applied -- July 2nd
Status -unknown
Cheque clearance is a good indication.
Status -unknown
Cheque clearance is a good indication.
2010 SEASON 1 OF KEEPING UP
deba
05-12 04:55 PM
Well said!
more...
trueguy
08-11 04:38 PM
bump
hair VIEW price of Keeping Up with the Kardashians: Season 1 and special offer!
sachug22
10-28 01:34 PM
Realistically you are asking a wrong question, I know not more than 1% can make a choice of yes and who want to say NO will not vote (hesitate).
People come to US to open doors of opportunity and returning back not to return will close those doors for ever.
People come to US to open doors of opportunity and returning back not to return will close those doors for ever.
more...
anzerraja
07-20 09:34 AM
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Friend
First of all, there is no typo, never he will say something not real.
Come on, it's not you and me stood up, spent personal time, sacrificed so much.
If you can not contribute for obvious reasons, no one is demanding you. I hope and sincerely wish that 'Aman' doesn't have to sell his house.
It's heart breaking to see such statements
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Friend
First of all, there is no typo, never he will say something not real.
Come on, it's not you and me stood up, spent personal time, sacrificed so much.
If you can not contribute for obvious reasons, no one is demanding you. I hope and sincerely wish that 'Aman' doesn't have to sell his house.
It's heart breaking to see such statements
hot Keeping Up With The
waitingGC
01-31 10:20 AM
1. I was wondering how this rule would affect people like me. My labor has been approved and its been about 50 days. I will be applying for I-140 this week. Will this 45-day rule affect me?
2. If what is stated in immigrationportal about the labor substitution is true, then we don't have any real benefit from the this rule, because all labors certified before the implementation of this rule are not bound by the 45-days time constraint?!? All the so called desi companies may not sell the labors, but would not spend money to cancel it either. So those old labors are going waste as they are still active.
The cut-off date is determined by #485, not LC.
2. If what is stated in immigrationportal about the labor substitution is true, then we don't have any real benefit from the this rule, because all labors certified before the implementation of this rule are not bound by the 45-days time constraint?!? All the so called desi companies may not sell the labors, but would not spend money to cancel it either. So those old labors are going waste as they are still active.
The cut-off date is determined by #485, not LC.
more...
house Keeping Up With The 1 Views
pou-pou
06-12 09:17 AM
yeah, i basically inverted the screen and I though some kind of overall layout can be done. eg the scan lines in this situation. :)
tattoo keeping up with the
bkarnik
09-17 02:35 PM
Another one. Please wait. Still 6020
King is losing it...he is referring to this bill as HR5882 instead of 6020...shows where he stands wrt immigration in general!!!!
King is losing it...he is referring to this bill as HR5882 instead of 6020...shows where he stands wrt immigration in general!!!!
more...
pictures (season 1-present)
gc28262
03-22 11:22 AM
>> AC21 memo is a real memo.
Wow, what an ignorance. May I ask, what do you mean by "real memo".
Read previous post and get enlightened. I can't believe that you guys even don't have distinctions about law, CFR, and memos.
AC-21 is law.
Hope it helps.
________________
Not a legal advice.
I was referring to "AC21 Memo" not the "AC21 law".
I agree with your statement that AC21 is a law.
Wow, what an ignorance. May I ask, what do you mean by "real memo".
Read previous post and get enlightened. I can't believe that you guys even don't have distinctions about law, CFR, and memos.
AC-21 is law.
Hope it helps.
________________
Not a legal advice.
I was referring to "AC21 Memo" not the "AC21 law".
I agree with your statement that AC21 is a law.
dresses Keeping up with the
akv123
07-14 11:40 PM
We may be angry, but let us not use bad word for him. He is doing his job and earning his bread and butter! I have heard him using very strong language against government and administration - I don't think he is against anything but he has to do certain things to maintain the popularity of his show among middle class Americans (after all it is all business!).
more...
makeup “Keeping Up with the
NolaIndian32
10-08 12:30 PM
Guys, on a side note, please be aware that while you are residing/employed in the US and you pay and file tax returns for your employment in the US, per US laws/regs you have to pay taxes on your "worldwide income". Now there is a dollor for rupee tax credit, but assets taxed in the two countries differ and their rates differ too. So if you buy property in the India while in the US you may need to declare it or any rental income you may receive from it on your US Tax Returns while you continue to reside/work in the US.
It is pretty complicated and you will need the services of an International Tax Accountant.
Disclaimer: I am not an accountant, please do your own research based on the generlaized information in this post.
It is pretty complicated and you will need the services of an International Tax Accountant.
Disclaimer: I am not an accountant, please do your own research based on the generlaized information in this post.
girlfriend Keeping Up With The
ndialani
11-18 03:50 PM
Hi ndialani,
Did you contact ombudsman after this? Is there any progress in your case?
I got similar reply from ombudsman but still there is no progress in my case.
Thanks.
No , i haven't contacted Ombudsman office after that.
Check my earlier post. , I was able to talk to IO at TSC, and he had my file assigned to him the same day. There was a problem , in there system , anf my I-140 was showing
EB-3 instead of EB2. I got that cleared. that was 10 days back. Now , i m just waiting....
Did you contact ombudsman after this? Is there any progress in your case?
I got similar reply from ombudsman but still there is no progress in my case.
Thanks.
No , i haven't contacted Ombudsman office after that.
Check my earlier post. , I was able to talk to IO at TSC, and he had my file assigned to him the same day. There was a problem , in there system , anf my I-140 was showing
EB-3 instead of EB2. I got that cleared. that was 10 days back. Now , i m just waiting....
hairstyles Keeping Up With The Kardashians - Season 1. by Rob Kardashian, Kris Jenner,
srikondoji
04-26 03:09 PM
How do i do it?
Give me the paypal email id to send money to.
Thanks
sri
Give me the paypal email id to send money to.
Thanks
sri
kshitijnt
07-17 09:53 PM
Recapturing lost numbers is not a permanent solution. Per country limit 7% is ridiculous. We need to make sure we are not discriminated against by the per country limit. Its not my fault that someone from Europe doesnt want to come here and not so many from Africa or south america qualify for the EB visas.
nemadeni
07-15 09:55 PM
signed
No comments:
Post a Comment