lazycis
10-16 08:52 PM
NC has been pending since April 2004. Currently in process of suing the government.
wallpaper miss u quotes for girlfriend. miss u quotes for girlfriend
kpchal2
07-18 04:57 PM
how can i talk to those knowledgeble service reps from the service center. can you please suggest me how i can get to them, i have been trying to talk to them since morning and i could not get beyond the first service rep. any tips on how to get to them

jbourne411
11-19 05:08 PM
I am also stuck in name check, Kind of sucks!
EB2, Non Retrogressed Country
EB2, Non Retrogressed Country
2011 miss u quotes for girlfriend.

gcformeornot
12-12 09:15 PM
here is above age of 21. They know what's good for them and what is bad.
We can give guests only read access after verifying their immigrativeness (sorry for the innovation of word).........
We can give guests only read access after verifying their immigrativeness (sorry for the innovation of word).........
more...

transpass
08-18 12:41 PM
Under the list of DOs, once you have GC,
Shouldn't every male 18-26 yrs old with GC needs to register with Special Service (SSR)? isn't that the law? Can anyone shed light on this?
Shouldn't every male 18-26 yrs old with GC needs to register with Special Service (SSR)? isn't that the law? Can anyone shed light on this?
superdude
07-17 10:48 PM
Let us ask IV Core. Thier leadership has been awesome
more...
khadash
08-19 01:01 PM
Poll Done
PD Oct 2002
EB3 India
I 140 Approved Oct 2004
I485 Pending since Oct 2004.
PD Oct 2002
EB3 India
I 140 Approved Oct 2004
I485 Pending since Oct 2004.
2010 miss u quotes images. miss you
qplearn
11-16 12:22 PM
qplearn. You are right.
But as I have noticed, there is a lot of misinformation being spread around H1-B holders. One of those is that H1-B holders don't pay taxes. I have now read it at so many places, if I didn't know anything about H1-B visas, I would probably have believed it by now. So we really should make a point to mention that we pay taxes and social security.
Yes, on blogger's sites, I have read posts that make these false claims. Perhaps, we need to tell the press this, although I haven't seen an article in a respected newspaper that makes such a claim (I could be wrong, and there may be such reports). Also, I don't know of any lawmaker who has said that H1Bs don't pay taxes.
My point was that we cannot use that as a reason to get immigration benefits. We are supposed to pay taxes because that is the law. These taxes are needed to run the country that we are living in.
We should focus on how we impact the US economy in our letters. This is my view.
But as I have noticed, there is a lot of misinformation being spread around H1-B holders. One of those is that H1-B holders don't pay taxes. I have now read it at so many places, if I didn't know anything about H1-B visas, I would probably have believed it by now. So we really should make a point to mention that we pay taxes and social security.
Yes, on blogger's sites, I have read posts that make these false claims. Perhaps, we need to tell the press this, although I haven't seen an article in a respected newspaper that makes such a claim (I could be wrong, and there may be such reports). Also, I don't know of any lawmaker who has said that H1Bs don't pay taxes.
My point was that we cannot use that as a reason to get immigration benefits. We are supposed to pay taxes because that is the law. These taxes are needed to run the country that we are living in.
We should focus on how we impact the US economy in our letters. This is my view.
more...
shreekarthik
01-31 12:43 PM
it is good indeed. but i just happened to visit aila.org and it says this news "no more labor subs" is just a rumor of the day.
can u provide a link. This rule is bad for AILA because of the loss of revenue and hence they were against it. But since this is in the "Final Rule Making" process there's not much they can do. BTW u don't need to have the I140 approved for the LC sub to go thru. U just need the labor substitution approved stamp before the rule gets published.
can u provide a link. This rule is bad for AILA because of the loss of revenue and hence they were against it. But since this is in the "Final Rule Making" process there's not much they can do. BTW u don't need to have the I140 approved for the LC sub to go thru. U just need the labor substitution approved stamp before the rule gets published.
hair i miss you quotes for
matreen
01-28 01:37 PM
Team,
Just today I received a email from TX CIS.....saying......
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.
PD: 01/29/07
485 Filling: 07/12/07
Receipt Date: 08/17/07
Got EAD, AP approved. Just last week I did my finger prints.....
I don't where I am and what would happend to my case....I am planning to change my job using AC21...is that going to impact anything to my processing????
What do you thing about the time frame for my case based on my PD????
Guru's please advice....as I am planning to chnage my job in March or April/08.....
Thanks,
M
Just today I received a email from TX CIS.....saying......
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.
PD: 01/29/07
485 Filling: 07/12/07
Receipt Date: 08/17/07
Got EAD, AP approved. Just last week I did my finger prints.....
I don't where I am and what would happend to my case....I am planning to change my job using AC21...is that going to impact anything to my processing????
What do you thing about the time frame for my case based on my PD????
Guru's please advice....as I am planning to chnage my job in March or April/08.....
Thanks,
M
more...
vban2007
03-26 03:32 PM
Got Soft LUD on I-485 yesterday. Priority date not current.
Any meaning.
Any meaning.
hot miss you quotes for girlfriend.

sku
09-17 11:50 AM
I Received the CPO email at this Morning 7:30 AM (MST) for both me and my wife.
-------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On September 17, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
--------------------
PD: Sept 2004
Received Date : 2nd July 2007 at Texas Service Center ( My Application number was SRC###)
In December 2007, my application was transfered to Nebraska Service Center
Last was LUD 03/27/2009 [ I don't know the reason]
CPO email 17th Sept 2009
Opened SR on 8th Sept 2009 for Primary Applicant
Opened SR on 11th Sept 2009 for Spouse
Emailed Senator on 9th Sept 2009
Emailed Congressman 15th Sept 2009
-------------------
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On September 17, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
--------------------
PD: Sept 2004
Received Date : 2nd July 2007 at Texas Service Center ( My Application number was SRC###)
In December 2007, my application was transfered to Nebraska Service Center
Last was LUD 03/27/2009 [ I don't know the reason]
CPO email 17th Sept 2009
Opened SR on 8th Sept 2009 for Primary Applicant
Opened SR on 11th Sept 2009 for Spouse
Emailed Senator on 9th Sept 2009
Emailed Congressman 15th Sept 2009
more...
house girlfriend i miss you quotes

GCwaitforever
06-08 01:42 PM
The US constitution guarantees the basic rights enshrined within it to all within its borders irrespective of nationality or immigration status. The claim that the undocumented do not have rights is one propagated by Lou Dobbs and other anti-immigrationists. This is why it is possible for an undocumented worker to file a discrimination complaint with the EEOC and win for example.
You have to see my quote from the context of immigration. I never said illegal immigrants do not have any rights. Human rights are across the board. Every nation must follow these standards. Illegal immigrants can not sneak into a country and then demand that they should be given citizenship.
Regarding undocumented workers filing with EEOC, please quote me few cases like that. I doubt if it is ever possible. In my personal opinion, when such workers are subject to deportation when found, where is the foundation in that case? Are you suggesting that non-citizens can apply for jobs in defence and aviation and complain to EEOC if rejected?
I read few articles about (undocumented) women being exploited by the employers and USCIS/DOL treated these women as victims. That angle was more of human trafficking, not employee-employer relations.
You have to see my quote from the context of immigration. I never said illegal immigrants do not have any rights. Human rights are across the board. Every nation must follow these standards. Illegal immigrants can not sneak into a country and then demand that they should be given citizenship.
Regarding undocumented workers filing with EEOC, please quote me few cases like that. I doubt if it is ever possible. In my personal opinion, when such workers are subject to deportation when found, where is the foundation in that case? Are you suggesting that non-citizens can apply for jobs in defence and aviation and complain to EEOC if rejected?
I read few articles about (undocumented) women being exploited by the employers and USCIS/DOL treated these women as victims. That angle was more of human trafficking, not employee-employer relations.
tattoo i miss you quotes and sayings

pani_6
06-17 03:58 PM
Its cheap
more...
pictures miss you quotes for friends.
caliguy
10-30 07:48 PM
@ ndialani
Sorry, should have put in a note for all you guys. Yes, have a copy of your 140 (that you think should be used, should be the one with the earliest priority date) & 485 receipt. Heck, I even kept a copy of my labor approval in the car.
I think you are almost there. Good news should be around the corner for you. Having said that, please be persistent. I think if the first IO you talked to put in the details in the system, your case will be reviewed by the IO but dont leave anything to chance.
Like I said in the earlier post, you dont lose anything by calling except for a couple miutes of your time. It's so much better than talking to some retard from Customer Service or spending hours commuting for an Infopass appointment which doesnt get you anywhere.
Keep the faith and good luck!
Thanks Caliguy for all your help.
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
Sorry, should have put in a note for all you guys. Yes, have a copy of your 140 (that you think should be used, should be the one with the earliest priority date) & 485 receipt. Heck, I even kept a copy of my labor approval in the car.
I think you are almost there. Good news should be around the corner for you. Having said that, please be persistent. I think if the first IO you talked to put in the details in the system, your case will be reviewed by the IO but dont leave anything to chance.
Like I said in the earlier post, you dont lose anything by calling except for a couple miutes of your time. It's so much better than talking to some retard from Customer Service or spending hours commuting for an Infopass appointment which doesnt get you anywhere.
Keep the faith and good luck!
Thanks Caliguy for all your help.
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
dresses miss u quotes for girlfriend. missing you love. missing you love. fromnaija
kshitijnt
10-09 07:28 PM
Only thing that makes sense right now is gold.
more...
makeup miss you quotes for friends.
va_217
01-31 09:33 AM
Just voted its Q. 16
girlfriend love you quotes for oyfriend.
trueguy
08-11 11:26 AM
Guys,
Please vote here so we can come up with some Estimates.
Please vote here so we can come up with some Estimates.
hairstyles you quotes for girlfriend
prashantc
02-03 12:35 AM
When I was asked to resubmit documents after the interview (via drop box), the consulate said they will need 6-8 working days from the date of receipt of the latter. They indeed took only 7 working days.
Also, I believe they must already have done PIMS verification in my case since they asked for additional info 16 days after the interview. So in total it took them 29 days ( incl weekends)
In your case, it doesnt seem they got enough time to do PIMS. It is hard to
estimate the delays.
Good luck though buddy....you will be fine.
Following is my case....please help me make a decision on whether to see this through or not submit passport and just travel back on AP...
Chennai consulate H1. (transfer from F1-OPT-H1).
January 2nd - date of visa interview. Asked for additional info - 221g because I have a Phd in biology
January 6th - submitted additional information. research. publications etc.
February 1st (friday afternoon)- status updated to 'send passport' on chennai consulate website.
My concerns are -
1. How long does it take VFS to return passport, if I submit passport on Monday, February 4th?
2. Would I still have to go through the PIMS verification or should I assume the consulate has already done this because they have asked me to submit passport?
Please help if you can. I have already rescheduled my tickets twice...
Also, I believe they must already have done PIMS verification in my case since they asked for additional info 16 days after the interview. So in total it took them 29 days ( incl weekends)
In your case, it doesnt seem they got enough time to do PIMS. It is hard to
estimate the delays.
Good luck though buddy....you will be fine.
Following is my case....please help me make a decision on whether to see this through or not submit passport and just travel back on AP...
Chennai consulate H1. (transfer from F1-OPT-H1).
January 2nd - date of visa interview. Asked for additional info - 221g because I have a Phd in biology
January 6th - submitted additional information. research. publications etc.
February 1st (friday afternoon)- status updated to 'send passport' on chennai consulate website.
My concerns are -
1. How long does it take VFS to return passport, if I submit passport on Monday, February 4th?
2. Would I still have to go through the PIMS verification or should I assume the consulate has already done this because they have asked me to submit passport?
Please help if you can. I have already rescheduled my tickets twice...
xu1
04-08 10:44 AM
Moderators, do you think it's possible to issue an email receipt to contributors? I donated $250 so far and the first $100 was done through my bank billpay.. However, the online billpay deducted the amount right away, and it didn't give me any indication whether the check was actually endorsed by the intended recipient on the supposed delivery date.. Worrying about that, I sent in my second contribution via paypal.
Writing an actual paper check, I would see a copy of endorsement online, or using paypal I would know it's cashed out via email. But this is not the case with my bank's (bank of america) online billpay. Thanks!
Writing an actual paper check, I would see a copy of endorsement online, or using paypal I would know it's cashed out via email. But this is not the case with my bank's (bank of america) online billpay. Thanks!
akred
07-14 09:43 PM
^^^
No comments:
Post a Comment