485_spouse
04-07 02:15 PM
$100 via paypal
wallpaper Motivational Quotes ,Wisdom

doknek
06-06 12:47 PM
This was my first time taking part in an immigration movement. I was a bit nervous, but it was easy...called 3 in 3 mins. Will be calling other half later in the afternoon.
They just take down HR bill numbers. I wonder, do they even write it down?? and if they do I hope they pass it to the Rep.
They just take down HR bill numbers. I wonder, do they even write it down?? and if they do I hope they pass it to the Rep.

Redeye
08-14 06:19 PM
This guy posted six messages and he got so many green dots. I have only 3. May be it because I am EB3 . It rhymes.... :D
What some people forget on this forum is there was a guy not too long who was dying in six months and I am sure most of our situations are not so dire. Look we all will get GC, we are AOS pending it is a matter of a year here and a year there. But please do not fight like this, we are a community. We were one group before these VBs and now we fight amongst ourselves. It amazes me how the gora man is still able to divide and rule. Chill and relax....go watch olympics.
Ok, now give me some greens.I am EB3 and only green I can get is the dots.
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
What some people forget on this forum is there was a guy not too long who was dying in six months and I am sure most of our situations are not so dire. Look we all will get GC, we are AOS pending it is a matter of a year here and a year there. But please do not fight like this, we are a community. We were one group before these VBs and now we fight amongst ourselves. It amazes me how the gora man is still able to divide and rule. Chill and relax....go watch olympics.
Ok, now give me some greens.I am EB3 and only green I can get is the dots.
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
2011 motivational quotes for

desi3933
08-19 03:00 PM
lol.. nice one.. anyway, congrats dude.. biggest fulfillment.. hmm.. sounds like gollum and "the precious".. this is further proof that the first stop after attaining gc/usc needs to be a shrink..atleast for some of us..
Thanks Ujjwal.
Please read my post again. This is what I said -
This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me.
What's wrong in that? :confused: Aren't you here to get your GC and then USC?
Good Luck yo you, my friend.
Thanks Ujjwal.
Please read my post again. This is what I said -
This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me.
What's wrong in that? :confused: Aren't you here to get your GC and then USC?
Good Luck yo you, my friend.
more...
xela
12-13 02:04 PM
Since I did not set up the website, I am not sure how members and guests are counted, but I can tell you from my own experience that I log in when I have something to say or when I get prompted. So many times if I just come and quickly see what is new, I do not log in,....that might be lazy but I figure many do this, hence the number you see could be 300 members and 133 guests or so....
I see 136 members and 297 guests online! I wonder why guests have more tensions than members?
I see 136 members and 297 guests online! I wonder why guests have more tensions than members?

cygent
01-31 03:41 AM
its at 20, lets move it to top 5!
FYI: You voted NO in this, could you change that?
FYI: You voted NO in this, could you change that?
more...

Bytes4Lunch
08-20 01:03 PM
very good information. Thanks add78.
Small query. If I am in my sixth year of H1B today, and if I file for H1 extension,
1. with same employer, I actually got 3 years extension. (being 140 approved)
2. with diff. employer, would I get 3 years or just six months, or not at all?
With different employer, you can get 3 years as well, if the new employer has filed for a new PERM and you have received an approved I-140.
Small query. If I am in my sixth year of H1B today, and if I file for H1 extension,
1. with same employer, I actually got 3 years extension. (being 140 approved)
2. with diff. employer, would I get 3 years or just six months, or not at all?
With different employer, you can get 3 years as well, if the new employer has filed for a new PERM and you have received an approved I-140.
2010 funny motivational quotes.
Macaca
03-10 06:25 PM
I beg the max because I don't think we can do anything without the lobbying firm and other lobbying activities by core, and the contributions are < 20% of the money required. Please convince me that I should stop begging because !@#$%& or explain how to beg when we have < 3% contributing members in 45 days. In other words, please resolve the begging issue (by possibly explaing that we don't need the lobbying firm and/or other things). This is question 1.
The following will be neglible if there is an implementable answer to question 1.
He is un-comfortable because whenever he login to IV, he noticed that:
- more than 40-50% respondents are talking about money/contributions & signatures showing how much they have contributed as of today,
- 10-15% are talking about blocking non-contributors(calling by Free Lunchers etc..),
The numbers in the following are low and the list is not complete. Lets assume the complete laundary list with higher numbers.
- 5 % are Pseudo intellectuals (talking BIG but dont know immigration basics like - PD, issues of I-140/I485)
- 5% are always trying to shutdown others, accusing/calling by names to other forum members (he says "Highly skilled" in accusing!!)
Consider a retrogressed member X that uses the following quote to decide that Hill (with lobbying firm) and grassroot lobbying is important.
Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them.
X again uses the above quote to decide the following. What are the arguments against this decision? This is question 2.
Contribute financially and help in financial contributions from others so that we can lobby on the Hill, and
Help with grass root lobbying (legislators + media), and
Ignore the laundary list rather then expect everyone to meet X's requirements.
The two questions are for everyone. Some members have gone over these issues a couple of times in the last 2 months. Please respond ONLY if you have an argument for question 1 and/or an argument for question 2.
The following will be neglible if there is an implementable answer to question 1.
He is un-comfortable because whenever he login to IV, he noticed that:
- more than 40-50% respondents are talking about money/contributions & signatures showing how much they have contributed as of today,
- 10-15% are talking about blocking non-contributors(calling by Free Lunchers etc..),
The numbers in the following are low and the list is not complete. Lets assume the complete laundary list with higher numbers.
- 5 % are Pseudo intellectuals (talking BIG but dont know immigration basics like - PD, issues of I-140/I485)
- 5% are always trying to shutdown others, accusing/calling by names to other forum members (he says "Highly skilled" in accusing!!)
Consider a retrogressed member X that uses the following quote to decide that Hill (with lobbying firm) and grassroot lobbying is important.
Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them.
X again uses the above quote to decide the following. What are the arguments against this decision? This is question 2.
Contribute financially and help in financial contributions from others so that we can lobby on the Hill, and
Help with grass root lobbying (legislators + media), and
Ignore the laundary list rather then expect everyone to meet X's requirements.
The two questions are for everyone. Some members have gone over these issues a couple of times in the last 2 months. Please respond ONLY if you have an argument for question 1 and/or an argument for question 2.
more...
gc12292004
09-14 11:45 PM
where is the poll at?
We were approved on 9/2.
Had opened an SR on 8/25 and had sent an email to TSC streamline on 9/1
What is this email to TSC streamline ? How send email to TSC?
We were approved on 9/2.
Had opened an SR on 8/25 and had sent an email to TSC streamline on 9/1
What is this email to TSC streamline ? How send email to TSC?
hair motivational quotes and images
InTheMoment
04-30 11:13 PM
That's interesting...from my visits to various threads and from wait times of my friends (3 to precise) who recently got naturalized, the average time after receipt of N-400 to taking oath is around only 4 to 5 months.
Thanks. I have seen this document before, and if we are both looking at the same place (top of page 10), this is an average estimate that sweeps lot of detail under the carpet. USCIS's yearly updates (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Local%20Processing%20Times_FINAL_11Aug08.pdf) reveal more. As I said earlier, depending on where you live, your processing time can be anywhere between 5 and 15 months. From my visits to several naturalization-related threads, I have rarely seen anybody who became citizen under at least 1 year, going as far back as 2002. You are right, we won't expect another rush now as it was in year 2007 (compare the "Total" number naturalized in 2008 with that in 2007, Table 2, page 3, here (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/natz_fr_2008.pdf)). But then, who knows what can happen after 5 years.
Thanks. I have seen this document before, and if we are both looking at the same place (top of page 10), this is an average estimate that sweeps lot of detail under the carpet. USCIS's yearly updates (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Local%20Processing%20Times_FINAL_11Aug08.pdf) reveal more. As I said earlier, depending on where you live, your processing time can be anywhere between 5 and 15 months. From my visits to several naturalization-related threads, I have rarely seen anybody who became citizen under at least 1 year, going as far back as 2002. You are right, we won't expect another rush now as it was in year 2007 (compare the "Total" number naturalized in 2008 with that in 2007, Table 2, page 3, here (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/natz_fr_2008.pdf)). But then, who knows what can happen after 5 years.
more...

gcisadawg
04-08 07:47 PM
On March 30, we all 3 received soft LUDs and on March 31, my wife was issued a RFE. This is about her incomplete TB test. We have till May 1st to submit the evidence.
My wife couldn't do TB test since she was pregnant when we filed I-485 in Aug 2007. Now she is in India and be back only in the first week of June. If we receive an RFE for her TB test ( my PD is EB3-I Oct 2003), can we request an extension for RFE? Is that possible?
-GCisaDawg
My wife couldn't do TB test since she was pregnant when we filed I-485 in Aug 2007. Now she is in India and be back only in the first week of June. If we receive an RFE for her TB test ( my PD is EB3-I Oct 2003), can we request an extension for RFE? Is that possible?
-GCisaDawg
hot motivational quotes with
qplearn
11-15 12:42 PM
Trent Lott has supported the SKIL bill, and has become the minority leader. Should be good news. Should we write to him?
more...
house motivational quotes for work.
senthil1
05-24 02:04 PM
Most of the people still survive and overcome the restrictions and stay here. Still Indian IT depends on US market. No country come to the level of US yet in technology. Companies will easily find a way for all those. Impact is not for country or Corporations but for future H1b aspirants
QUOTE=diptam]Say how many will be Forced to Leave after it passes ??? Remember we are kicked out now -- we will circle back with them after 3-4 years at low cost high tech hubs like Bangalore/Shanghai !!!![/QUOTE]
QUOTE=diptam]Say how many will be Forced to Leave after it passes ??? Remember we are kicked out now -- we will circle back with them after 3-4 years at low cost high tech hubs like Bangalore/Shanghai !!!![/QUOTE]
tattoo motivational quotes

GC_sufferer
07-11 11:48 AM
What is HLG?
HLG has confirmed that the CIS is not returning I-485 Applications back to those who filed I-485 during the first week of July. This is leading many to speculate that the CIS may reverse course and re-re-amend the July Visa Bulletin; whether the Visa Bulletin actually reopens remains to be seen. HLG normally refrains from commenting on rumors, but we have talked to several Washington insiders and believe that this is seriously being considered.
HLG has confirmed that the CIS is not returning I-485 Applications back to those who filed I-485 during the first week of July. This is leading many to speculate that the CIS may reverse course and re-re-amend the July Visa Bulletin; whether the Visa Bulletin actually reopens remains to be seen. HLG normally refrains from commenting on rumors, but we have talked to several Washington insiders and believe that this is seriously being considered.
more...
pictures motivational sayings and

maddipati1
12-11 10:24 PM
sent my story just now.
highlighted,
- wasted visas in 140K quota in last 5 years and requesting them to recapture.
- decision to hold on buying house due to uncertainity in GC.
keep up the good work guys.
highlighted,
- wasted visas in 140K quota in last 5 years and requesting them to recapture.
- decision to hold on buying house due to uncertainity in GC.
keep up the good work guys.
dresses motivational quotes and

lost_in_migration
06-21 05:32 PM
If you are filing on 1st July then you shud not leave US till you get your receipt notice. With the current processing timelines it is very unlikely that you will get your receipt notice b4 20th July. So hold on till 14th July for next visa-bulletin. If dates are current even in Aug, which is most likely the case, then do your filing in August, else return back b4 July end and file 485
Hi, friends,
I need help from you guys I am getting married on 20th july and then coming back on 3rd august, so can I just apply for myself on 1stjuly and then add her after we come back . Is this possible.. what say experts?
Thanks in advance ,
Hi, friends,
I need help from you guys I am getting married on 20th july and then coming back on 3rd august, so can I just apply for myself on 1stjuly and then add her after we come back . Is this possible.. what say experts?
Thanks in advance ,
more...
makeup Motivational Quotes
gsc999
07-11 05:10 PM
Thanks to the four members for volunteering. Need three more to round this up.
If you are on the East coat that is even better. Please PM me your e-mail address if you want to
help call people and inform them about this San Jose Rally.
If you are on the East coat that is even better. Please PM me your e-mail address if you want to
help call people and inform them about this San Jose Rally.
girlfriend motivational quotes posters.

number30
05-09 12:44 AM
How is that getting a citizenship is an achievement?
For that matter nothing is an achievement. if Some one gets a baby everyone greets him. Is that an achievement? If you buy a house you are happy. Is that an achievement? For some people coming to US was an achievement. Some people think getting a green card. We see all congratulation message when someone get his GC.
So Please be broad minded. It may be nothing for you. But for some people it is an achievement. People like me are happy by achieving small things. This may nothing for you But it is good reason for the celebration for the people like us.
For that matter nothing is an achievement. if Some one gets a baby everyone greets him. Is that an achievement? If you buy a house you are happy. Is that an achievement? For some people coming to US was an achievement. Some people think getting a green card. We see all congratulation message when someone get his GC.
So Please be broad minded. It may be nothing for you. But for some people it is an achievement. People like me are happy by achieving small things. This may nothing for you But it is good reason for the celebration for the people like us.
hairstyles Motivational Quotes for
chanduv23
03-31 07:54 AM
Received one today.
Weirdest thing:
Person's 140 was revoked by employer;
person received notice of intent to deny. NOID clearly stated that 140 was revoked by employer then quoted ac21 law and said beneficiary may be eligible and to give job offer letter.
person responded with letter from new ac21 employer with perfectly matching job duties/descriptions.
uscis sent denial. Denial only stated that 140 was revoked and 140 immigrant petition is needed to get greencard.
Don't know if this is a new procedure that they are following the main law where a valied 140 is needed the whole time.
So do you think they are going after AC21 folks as a scapegoat? I spoke to few people on this including lawyers and they say that "denials on 485" when 140 gets revoked is a common thing and usually the officer who issues the denial letter does not check and verify to see other details. Thats why they have to go through the MTR process.
Weirdest thing:
Person's 140 was revoked by employer;
person received notice of intent to deny. NOID clearly stated that 140 was revoked by employer then quoted ac21 law and said beneficiary may be eligible and to give job offer letter.
person responded with letter from new ac21 employer with perfectly matching job duties/descriptions.
uscis sent denial. Denial only stated that 140 was revoked and 140 immigrant petition is needed to get greencard.
Don't know if this is a new procedure that they are following the main law where a valied 140 is needed the whole time.
So do you think they are going after AC21 folks as a scapegoat? I spoke to few people on this including lawyers and they say that "denials on 485" when 140 gets revoked is a common thing and usually the officer who issues the denial letter does not check and verify to see other details. Thats why they have to go through the MTR process.
bigboy007
07-18 03:24 PM
It seems few applicants who mailed on 6/29 or 6/30 did got RD of 7/2
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
just wondering how ???
i sorted based on application mailed date , all are pending !!
http://www..com/usa-immigration-trackers/i485-tracker1/
just wondering how ???
i sorted based on application mailed date , all are pending !!
cygent
01-31 07:44 PM
Hey Guys,
I don't know why they are saying it is is TOP 10, remember it is not just the heading "Immigration" we are voting for!!! Please do not make that mistake, you cannot take back your vote!!
The 1st Immigration question is for illegals at #4, looks like everybody thought wrong & voted for that!!
OUR QUESTION IS BURIED IN THE NEXT FEW PAGES, LIKE SOMEONE POINTED OUT #71 & #180 OR SO!! Guys do not mislead!!
I don't know why they are saying it is is TOP 10, remember it is not just the heading "Immigration" we are voting for!!! Please do not make that mistake, you cannot take back your vote!!
The 1st Immigration question is for illegals at #4, looks like everybody thought wrong & voted for that!!
OUR QUESTION IS BURIED IN THE NEXT FEW PAGES, LIKE SOMEONE POINTED OUT #71 & #180 OR SO!! Guys do not mislead!!
No comments:
Post a Comment