jayz
06-12 03:32 PM
Most of them seem to be aware of the mass calls.
wallpaper canadian mortgage amortization
vikasgarg24
07-18 10:24 AM
Reached on 2nd July : lawyer personally delivered in Lincolin. (dont know time)
Status dont know
ck not encashed yet.
Status dont know
ck not encashed yet.
puddonhead
07-31 12:39 PM
For all the non-financial enginners who are trying to make sense of financial jargons (like myself - no financial enginnering degree for me but I have worked as a quant for some time in between):
Any time you are trading something - you are betting on the direction of "something". Smisachu - with his statistical arbitrage background - would probably like to vehemently disagree at this point. But please hear me out first.
If you are buying a stock - you are betting that the price of the stock will increase. If you are not sure whether prices will increase or decrease - but still sense some bubble forming, then you know that at the top of the bubble and duing the bust phase - the volatility goes through the roof. Maybe it is time for some option trading to trade on the volatility. So you are now trading on the volatility instead of the price.
If you become even more of a pro option trader - and you think that the market always undervalues out of money options (because human brain is not capable of anticipating the "black swan" events) - then you will buy out of the money options for pennies and will hope that you "poo like a chicken and eat like an elephant". The directional bet you are taking in this case is again on the vol increasing over a longer period of time.
If you are into statistical arbitrage - you have your own gold standard, usually some mathematical model, of how a specific market should be priced. If the market price differs from this - then you enter into a trade to make money when eventually this anomaly reverses.
Volatility is the second order "statistical moment" of the price. These, and other derived quantities (are usually termed as greeks in the trading perlance) - but if you are good in statistics - then you could think of all of them as statistical moments and formulate your whole mathematical model on that. There are ways you can formulate strateties to trade even higher order derivatives.
The basic fact that you are betting on the direction of "something" is often lost on even some professional traders - leading to some wonderful illusions of risk free return (like perpetual motion machine).
To be fair - there are some trading strategies which appear very simple and intuitively appealing - yet produce extremely complex mathematical results when you try to find out exactly which "something" you are taking a directional bet on.
So if you want to trade - I think a good idea is to first find out what is this "something" that you will like to bet on. Alternatively, if you have any strategy - please first understand what kind of direction bet you are taking - and the risks associated with it.
Any thoughts?
P.S.: "Directional bet" is a dirty work in trading perlance. I used it intentionally for effect.
Any time you are trading something - you are betting on the direction of "something". Smisachu - with his statistical arbitrage background - would probably like to vehemently disagree at this point. But please hear me out first.
If you are buying a stock - you are betting that the price of the stock will increase. If you are not sure whether prices will increase or decrease - but still sense some bubble forming, then you know that at the top of the bubble and duing the bust phase - the volatility goes through the roof. Maybe it is time for some option trading to trade on the volatility. So you are now trading on the volatility instead of the price.
If you become even more of a pro option trader - and you think that the market always undervalues out of money options (because human brain is not capable of anticipating the "black swan" events) - then you will buy out of the money options for pennies and will hope that you "poo like a chicken and eat like an elephant". The directional bet you are taking in this case is again on the vol increasing over a longer period of time.
If you are into statistical arbitrage - you have your own gold standard, usually some mathematical model, of how a specific market should be priced. If the market price differs from this - then you enter into a trade to make money when eventually this anomaly reverses.
Volatility is the second order "statistical moment" of the price. These, and other derived quantities (are usually termed as greeks in the trading perlance) - but if you are good in statistics - then you could think of all of them as statistical moments and formulate your whole mathematical model on that. There are ways you can formulate strateties to trade even higher order derivatives.
The basic fact that you are betting on the direction of "something" is often lost on even some professional traders - leading to some wonderful illusions of risk free return (like perpetual motion machine).
To be fair - there are some trading strategies which appear very simple and intuitively appealing - yet produce extremely complex mathematical results when you try to find out exactly which "something" you are taking a directional bet on.
So if you want to trade - I think a good idea is to first find out what is this "something" that you will like to bet on. Alternatively, if you have any strategy - please first understand what kind of direction bet you are taking - and the risks associated with it.
Any thoughts?
P.S.: "Directional bet" is a dirty work in trading perlance. I used it intentionally for effect.
2011 See the Amortization Table
raysaikat
06-12 01:14 PM
I am sorry, I should have worded it properly. My message was for people tailgating too close. On a rainy day, one of my friends skidded and hit a vehicle in front of him when it stopped suddenly, but he was the one given the ticket.
I completely agree. I personally maintain a very safe distance and in slippery roads I increase that.
I completely agree. I personally maintain a very safe distance and in slippery roads I increase that.
more...
villamonte6100
11-02 01:48 PM
Let us all have a rally to move back to our countries on 4July2008 to symbolically show that we want our Freedom and Independence and never return back.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
Dude.
You already got freedom. You should thank America for letting you come here and work and earn dollars probably more than their citizens.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
Dude.
You already got freedom. You should thank America for letting you come here and work and earn dollars probably more than their citizens.
willwin
07-09 04:51 PM
I am not trying to answer your question but - earlier we were getting updates from CORE about what the lobbyists are saying - but that has stopped also ...
Are the bills hitting the floor next week?
Are the bills hitting the floor next week?
more...
lost_in_gc_land
01-31 08:15 AM
Congratulations...and am happy for you.
2010 Reverse Mortgage Amortization
Raju
04-07 03:31 PM
I made four of my friends to contribute and I ask you guys to urge your friends. I guess, you may not be able to contribute $500, but you certainly can try to make 4 of your friends to contribute
more...
hasil
05-08 10:59 PM
My father always take ICICI lombard insurance when he plans his trip to visit us. The key advantage is that you can get your premium back if you come back early. I hope that helps. :)
http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/
http://www.icicilombard.com/app/ilom-en/
hair Excel Amortization Table
eb3_2004
07-14 08:25 PM
Good Effort
more...
cooldude0807
09-17 11:46 AM
Hope they get to HR 5882 before the lunch break!!!
hot mortgage amortization tables
gene77
10-16 04:37 PM
How do we know we're stuck in the namecheck process?
Does the on-line status state that the application is in the namecheck 'phase' or something to that effect?
Thanks,
Does the on-line status state that the application is in the namecheck 'phase' or something to that effect?
Thanks,
more...
house Mortgage Calculator
nashorn
12-12 01:37 AM
hi october2001,
Did you use PO box as address on I-485? I had heard USCIS does not accept PO box as address in I-485.
Apparently not. If he did, the welcome notice would had got to him at the first place.
Did you use PO box as address on I-485? I had heard USCIS does not accept PO box as address in I-485.
Apparently not. If he did, the welcome notice would had got to him at the first place.
tattoo Example Loan Amortization
Marphad
04-28 10:43 AM
Understood. Now you want all H1 L1 B1 everything to be stopped. So lets vote only for EAD/AP/GC till you get your GC. After that US should stop GC also, right? (but ofcourse, naturalization still should remain open for a few more years).
If one person can work for your job at $8/hr, and you are charging $100/hr, market would adjust itself to $8/hr (for a moment forget about who does this $8/hr, it can be a high-school kid, or anybody).The only reason why somebody blames that $8/hr kid for loosing his job is because he "thinks" he is "superior" to that kid. There are many situations where companies decide to retain "fresh college grads" and layoff "senior experienced" persons, to save money.
Don't take me wrong, but I also think the L1 is mis-used a bit. But I personally think the mis-usage comes from other factors (like H1 unavailability, employer prefer L1 because employee cannot change to another employer in L1, other H1 restrictions) etc..
I would not say there is a lot of misuse. In any law there will be some level of misuse / abuse. Because of current economic situation, this is just hyped.
More, I think the angle to look at H1 / L1 misuse is wrong. If any misuse / abuse is happening, that is because of improper address to labor situation. If government believed that there is a shortage in labor market, they should allow a person to come on his own visa that is independant of employer. Let that person fill the labor shortage gap. Rather they made everything employer dependant, gave employers full change to misuse / abuse the H1 and L1 category and the real solution to the issue - work force is paying heavy price of idiotic visa policy.
If one person can work for your job at $8/hr, and you are charging $100/hr, market would adjust itself to $8/hr (for a moment forget about who does this $8/hr, it can be a high-school kid, or anybody).The only reason why somebody blames that $8/hr kid for loosing his job is because he "thinks" he is "superior" to that kid. There are many situations where companies decide to retain "fresh college grads" and layoff "senior experienced" persons, to save money.
Don't take me wrong, but I also think the L1 is mis-used a bit. But I personally think the mis-usage comes from other factors (like H1 unavailability, employer prefer L1 because employee cannot change to another employer in L1, other H1 restrictions) etc..
I would not say there is a lot of misuse. In any law there will be some level of misuse / abuse. Because of current economic situation, this is just hyped.
More, I think the angle to look at H1 / L1 misuse is wrong. If any misuse / abuse is happening, that is because of improper address to labor situation. If government believed that there is a shortage in labor market, they should allow a person to come on his own visa that is independant of employer. Let that person fill the labor shortage gap. Rather they made everything employer dependant, gave employers full change to misuse / abuse the H1 and L1 category and the real solution to the issue - work force is paying heavy price of idiotic visa policy.
more...
pictures Loan Amortization + 1.2[ 1.19
desi485
11-10 06:39 PM
I don't think this is true. But you put a seed of doubt in my mind, I will confirm with my attorney :)
ItIsNotFunny, please DO SHARE once you are able to get some insight from your attorney. Meanwhile, I printed out AC21 IV campaign letters and went to each of my co-worker at my work-site and convinced them to send it. Hopefully atleast some of them will send it. Thanks for your effort on behalf of our "descriminated based on country of birth community" :)
ItIsNotFunny, please DO SHARE once you are able to get some insight from your attorney. Meanwhile, I printed out AC21 IV campaign letters and went to each of my co-worker at my work-site and convinced them to send it. Hopefully atleast some of them will send it. Thanks for your effort on behalf of our "descriminated based on country of birth community" :)
dresses Printable Mortgage Calculator
desi3933
08-19 02:54 PM
........
........
So a citizen can really help. Please make your contact details available, so that when emergency arises, you can help them by contacting the congressman or senators.
Thanks so much for the suggestion. How can I have my contact details available without posting it on Public Forum?
Meantime, please contact me thru PM, if I can be any help.
........
So a citizen can really help. Please make your contact details available, so that when emergency arises, you can help them by contacting the congressman or senators.
Thanks so much for the suggestion. How can I have my contact details available without posting it on Public Forum?
Meantime, please contact me thru PM, if I can be any help.
more...
makeup The amortization schedule lets
cal97
07-18 03:26 PM
Makes sense. Even if they rejected it, wouldn't they have to enter that information into the system somewhere ?
My attorney too said the same. She did not receive any rejections till now.
when i spoke i didnt speak to normal CS rep they forwarded to me Info officer at Nebraska service center , now the key point is they clearly informed us that they have withdrawn the earlier notice and they said they have to open these july files. If they have just completed june filings they wouldnt have even touched july ones for sure. May be the ones returned which are very small in number are for casing whose dates are not current . for ex. if some one has sent app in normal pririty post expecting to reach on july 2 but reached early and got rejected it happened. so its pretty clear none of us have got the files back , all of three attorneys to comp said the same , my friends attorneys said the same , so we dont get in to too many things now , lets wait till next week or around 25th if we still dont receive then they asked me call back so that they can escalate this , she claims even when they reject they have to create a rejection letter and she clearly told that she was not aware that NSC did that type for these July ones.
My attorney too said the same. She did not receive any rejections till now.
when i spoke i didnt speak to normal CS rep they forwarded to me Info officer at Nebraska service center , now the key point is they clearly informed us that they have withdrawn the earlier notice and they said they have to open these july files. If they have just completed june filings they wouldnt have even touched july ones for sure. May be the ones returned which are very small in number are for casing whose dates are not current . for ex. if some one has sent app in normal pririty post expecting to reach on july 2 but reached early and got rejected it happened. so its pretty clear none of us have got the files back , all of three attorneys to comp said the same , my friends attorneys said the same , so we dont get in to too many things now , lets wait till next week or around 25th if we still dont receive then they asked me call back so that they can escalate this , she claims even when they reject they have to create a rejection letter and she clearly told that she was not aware that NSC did that type for these July ones.
girlfriend loan amortization schedule
admesystems
01-09 12:53 AM
I am married to a US citizen and I got my I-485 interview on 1/4/08 and IO said we have no problem about the interview. He said if I had my NC cleared I would get the GC in 2 weeks.
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
hairstyles mortgage amortization tables
bkarnik
09-17 11:30 AM
Done..now on to 6020
drona
07-11 07:45 PM
Can we put a poll on this thread to see how many members will attend the rally? Thanks.
GCard_Dream
07-19 03:10 PM
While we all appreciate the contribution Aman has made for this noble cause and we are thanking him left and right on this forum, that is not the real appreciation of his sacrifice. Just saying thank you Aman; good job is not a real appreciation of his sacrifice by any stretch. If you guys really appreciate what Aman has done for us, please show your appreciation by making contribution. If Aman spent $64000, the least you can do is spend $64 on this noble cause which Aman has been fighting for all along.
What do you guys say... $64 contribution to thank Aman for his efforts and to show that we are behind him. I already contributed 100 this morning.
What do you guys say... $64 contribution to thank Aman for his efforts and to show that we are behind him. I already contributed 100 this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment