sodesperate
04-26 12:37 PM
Hi,
where will the document be sent ? To the employer or to the employee after the approval?
Thanks.
where will the document be sent ? To the employer or to the employee after the approval?
Thanks.
wallpaper Blagojevich would increase
mdy_tvr
06-20 07:05 AM
Hi there,
My wife too is in exactly the same problem. I am also looking for an answer to this. let me know if anybody went thru the 485 stage without any issues with this
I have a similar problem. In all my documents i just have one name as given name from childhood no surname or initials.
In passport given name is : XXX
And surname is : blank
In my H4 stamping they made it
Given name : FNU (First name unknow)
Last Name : XXX
So in my medical record and I-94, I-797 in US i use FNU XXX. I am planning to apply with this name itself as i feel it may take a while and is not safe to go to indain embassy and have a name change with this short time.
I plan to have my husbands name as my last name later.
Can i do it after filing for 485 or getting GC. Do reply.
My wife too is in exactly the same problem. I am also looking for an answer to this. let me know if anybody went thru the 485 stage without any issues with this
I have a similar problem. In all my documents i just have one name as given name from childhood no surname or initials.
In passport given name is : XXX
And surname is : blank
In my H4 stamping they made it
Given name : FNU (First name unknow)
Last Name : XXX
So in my medical record and I-94, I-797 in US i use FNU XXX. I am planning to apply with this name itself as i feel it may take a while and is not safe to go to indain embassy and have a name change with this short time.
I plan to have my husbands name as my last name later.
Can i do it after filing for 485 or getting GC. Do reply.
abhijitp
11-21 02:35 PM
More house-keeping:)
2011 Rod Blagojevich should resign,
gc_dedo
12-06 01:43 AM
This is not about illegal immigration, this is bout how sheriff Joe uses the nativist sentiment of Arizona for his own political interest. I have been residing in sheriff Joe's jurisdiction for 5 years now and violent crime has gone up more than 60%. Response time to emergency calls is up drastically, and I have personal experience of that. There are 40,000 felony warrants pending on sheriff�s desk, and yet he takes his 50 deputies for so called illegal immigration sweep, which contributes only fraction of a percent to the number of deported illegals from Maricopa County. He has been absolutely successful in creating an anti illegal image that keeps him in his seat for years.
Exactly. Crime has gone up primarily bcoz of illegals.
Sherrif is trying his best but the DHS is hell bent in taking away his powers.
Exactly. Crime has gone up primarily bcoz of illegals.
Sherrif is trying his best but the DHS is hell bent in taking away his powers.
more...
485Mbe4001
07-10 12:14 PM
yep..very few care about EB, its all EB2 these days, one of the reasons i am very close to giving up, difficult to convince people these days. I am guessing that most EB3 I's have simply given up or have been bulldozed aside. We know for a fact that there are thousands in a similar situation, but they dont seem/want or care to voice their opinions.
I see that the above discussion keeps on going on about EB-2 only. Doesn't anyone at IV care about EB-3 I also . I am sure there are a few EB-3 I people at IV who are suffering from retrogression , myself included.
I see that the above discussion keeps on going on about EB-2 only. Doesn't anyone at IV care about EB-3 I also . I am sure there are a few EB-3 I people at IV who are suffering from retrogression , myself included.
anilsal
09-07 11:15 PM
Jobs in America is for Americans. If at all it gets outsourced to your country then it is yours. But as long as that job is in my country, I will defend it and not let some Strive or Skill act take it away from me.
How did you assume that our IV members do not have the will to gather together and ask for what they desire?
This IV community will show you at the DC rally and in the future.
You and your so called followers of an antiquated philosophy should read my signature below.
How did you assume that our IV members do not have the will to gather together and ask for what they desire?
This IV community will show you at the DC rally and in the future.
You and your so called followers of an antiquated philosophy should read my signature below.
more...
ilikekilo
04-13 08:27 PM
This is the sad reality. A lot of people applied using sub labor during the June and July fiasco. A lot of people made it through the July 15th deadline by atleast filing a 140 through sub labor.
Now USCIS is processing all these 140s and as they have old dates, they are becoming approvable.
As long as there are visas with old dates approvable - USICS will exhaust them. As long as USCIS exhausts old visas, DOS need not move the dates forward.
RIght, bygones are bygones, we have to move on...no point in sulking about it..:)...cant change it now..move ahead..thats all...;)
Now USCIS is processing all these 140s and as they have old dates, they are becoming approvable.
As long as there are visas with old dates approvable - USICS will exhaust them. As long as USCIS exhausts old visas, DOS need not move the dates forward.
RIght, bygones are bygones, we have to move on...no point in sulking about it..:)...cant change it now..move ahead..thats all...;)
2010 Rod Blagojevich Biography
samnay
12-20 03:21 PM
Sent an online payment of $25.
more...
WeldonSprings
08-21 06:20 PM
Also, you mentioned in one of your earlier posts- That you have received 3 EAD cards for 2 people!!!:D
Originally Posted by cableching
Today I rceived someone else's EAD. We received three EADs, one each for me and my wife and another adressed to me with EAD inside being some one else's.
Weired ways of USCIS!!!!
I shall call USCIS and notify them of this.
All I did was posting it in August EB2 India/China approvals thread about what I read and heard from an IO. Just to inform people. This visas are not available only for India/China and not for other countries????
If people think it is not appropriate, the admins can delete all the related posts and threads.
Originally Posted by cableching
Today I rceived someone else's EAD. We received three EADs, one each for me and my wife and another adressed to me with EAD inside being some one else's.
Weired ways of USCIS!!!!
I shall call USCIS and notify them of this.
All I did was posting it in August EB2 India/China approvals thread about what I read and heard from an IO. Just to inform people. This visas are not available only for India/China and not for other countries????
If people think it is not appropriate, the admins can delete all the related posts and threads.
hair Rod Blagojevich talks to the
mashu
08-14 12:52 PM
All those ppl who received receipts can you please give us 3 pieces of data
1) Was there an LUD update on ur I-140 (Last Update Date on the USCIS.gov website)
2) What Service center did you guys file in?
3) Do your recept numbers start from LIN or SRC?
1) The LUD updated from 6/16/2007 to 8/12/2007
2) I-140 was sent to Texas, approved on 6/15/2007;
on the I-485 USPS receipt I see that it was received on July 2, 2007 11:34am by B.Gerkensmeyer in Lincoln, NE
3) I-140 receipt starts with SRC.
No checks chashed, no word from lawyer.
----------------
EB3
Priority Date : 03/31/2007
I-140 Approved on : 06/15/2006 by TSC
LUD on I-140 : 8/12/2007
I-485 sent to NSC and Received on July 2nd @ 11:34 AM signed by B.Gerkensmeyer in Lincoln, NE
1) Was there an LUD update on ur I-140 (Last Update Date on the USCIS.gov website)
2) What Service center did you guys file in?
3) Do your recept numbers start from LIN or SRC?
1) The LUD updated from 6/16/2007 to 8/12/2007
2) I-140 was sent to Texas, approved on 6/15/2007;
on the I-485 USPS receipt I see that it was received on July 2, 2007 11:34am by B.Gerkensmeyer in Lincoln, NE
3) I-140 receipt starts with SRC.
No checks chashed, no word from lawyer.
----------------
EB3
Priority Date : 03/31/2007
I-140 Approved on : 06/15/2006 by TSC
LUD on I-140 : 8/12/2007
I-485 sent to NSC and Received on July 2nd @ 11:34 AM signed by B.Gerkensmeyer in Lincoln, NE
more...
PlainSpeak
04-14 11:40 AM
Instead of allowing US STEM graduates to get GC based on US job offer it would be beneficial to instead allow US STEM graduates to apply and get H1B without any quota. Tht way they will get into the system and don't need to go back to home country. Giving GC to STEM graduates directly is wrong by law because it bypasses labour and 140 conditions which state that a company is willing to sponser GC for a person based on current market conditions.
hot Rod Blagojevich, arrested on
reedandbamboo
09-15 10:52 PM
I sent out a couple of emails today. Will mail out the seven letters and posters to the seven recipients tomorrow. I was busy with my AP and EAD renewals today.
more...
house girlfriend Rod Blagojevich was
reddymjm
03-09 05:20 PM
Pledged $25, donated $50
Thank u for still being around and supporting us(IV).
Thank u for still being around and supporting us(IV).
tattoo Rod Blagojevich Arrested
superdude
07-17 10:39 PM
Thanks
more...
pictures Rod Blagojevich - News, Vides
ireddy
08-11 02:03 PM
I applied for passport renewal (Chicago consulate) without name change form. In the Online application, I splitted the name as needed (earlier my name was under Given name). The renewal passport was sent to me with the way I entered the name (splitting) without any additional forms or affidavits.
dresses Rod Blagojevich makes
gc28262
03-09 11:33 AM
Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: gc28262)
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: Mar. 9, 2009 $25.00 USD
$25.00 USD for one month
Effective Date: Mar. 9, 2009 $25.00 USD
more...
makeup Governor Rod Blagojevich
dwhuser
08-12 03:37 PM
Looks like I'll need to make a trip, hope it's worth the effort...no harm in giving a try...:)
girlfriend Governor of Illinois Arrested
obviously
09-16 09:28 AM
Is India... go back...
Let us post your EB2 job online so that I can help find a US person to do it.
PM me.. OK?
Let us post your EB2 job online so that I can help find a US person to do it.
PM me.. OK?
hairstyles Rod R. Blagojevich,
mjdup
12-18 05:03 PM
I was discussing with another member about contribution.
We have around 7K + members and there are more joining so if we all go on a contribution of $20/member marathon with the target date as Jan 2, imagine the financial support core team would have to approach QGA for lobbying efforts. Congress's decision in Januray or February seems to be our best shot for relief with all problems.
So, let's do it, its just $20 before Jan.2 ! Please contribute,
thanks,
paskal> can you please change the thread title to "contribute just $20" or something catchy :)
We have around 7K + members and there are more joining so if we all go on a contribution of $20/member marathon with the target date as Jan 2, imagine the financial support core team would have to approach QGA for lobbying efforts. Congress's decision in Januray or February seems to be our best shot for relief with all problems.
So, let's do it, its just $20 before Jan.2 ! Please contribute,
thanks,
paskal> can you please change the thread title to "contribute just $20" or something catchy :)
gctest
09-16 10:02 AM
God bless you.
Honestly, with a 2004 Pd, I will get my GC in an year at the most.. but you, will never wake up. With your attitude .. you are probably in for 5 years.
Let all the 2001-2005 EB3 get in line before you... that would be fun:D:D
gctest--- you are more like IV Admin patience test.
:D
Are you shocked your thread is closed? We are equally shocked that you are still allowed to post.
Honestly, with a 2004 Pd, I will get my GC in an year at the most.. but you, will never wake up. With your attitude .. you are probably in for 5 years.
Let all the 2001-2005 EB3 get in line before you... that would be fun:D:D
gctest--- you are more like IV Admin patience test.
:D
Are you shocked your thread is closed? We are equally shocked that you are still allowed to post.
pritesh80
05-16 11:06 AM
Wanted to find out about the visa options for my wife�she will be coming to the US on an H4 visa�can a company hire her on an L1 or any other kind of visa or does she have to wait for an H1B until the next year quota opens up�She has an MBA Finance degree from Mumbai university & currently working with a multinational bank as a credit analyst�Kindly Respond.
She can get on F1 visa (student) with a full scholarship (since she has an MBA it could be possible) or get an assistantship (that could pay around 2000$ a month depending on where you stay).
She can get on F1 visa (student) with a full scholarship (since she has an MBA it could be possible) or get an assistantship (that could pay around 2000$ a month depending on where you stay).
No comments:
Post a Comment