wellwishergc
12-19 03:00 PM
Starting Jan 2007, I will chip in 20$ per month every month until we get the bill for GC relief cleared, if we can beat Anurakt's challenge of 60000$ by 31st december.
wallpaper justin bieber selena gomez
vijjus
12-19 06:38 PM
$50
PayPal trans. id: 1HG54721593136152
PayPal trans. id: 1HG54721593136152
arizona
06-26 08:25 AM
Yes, that would suffice as a name change in the passport. My situation was as follows.
Passport:
Surname: Y**** Z****
Given name: X****
I requested for an observation from SFO consulate and got it corrected to the following format.
Surname: Z****
Given name: X**** Y****
I got this done through mail and these were the documents required
1. Passport
2. $10 Cashiers cheque
3. Miscellaneous service form
4. self addressed and prepaid usps envelope
5. Cover letter
I guess as long as you dont change the spelling of your name, you do not require an advertisement or affidavit for getting it corrected.
Phoenix- I am in the same situation. could u please let me know how exactly should the cover letter be? I am also confused with the Miscellaneous form. which option should be selected in the form? please reply.
Passport:
Surname: Y**** Z****
Given name: X****
I requested for an observation from SFO consulate and got it corrected to the following format.
Surname: Z****
Given name: X**** Y****
I got this done through mail and these were the documents required
1. Passport
2. $10 Cashiers cheque
3. Miscellaneous service form
4. self addressed and prepaid usps envelope
5. Cover letter
I guess as long as you dont change the spelling of your name, you do not require an advertisement or affidavit for getting it corrected.
Phoenix- I am in the same situation. could u please let me know how exactly should the cover letter be? I am also confused with the Miscellaneous form. which option should be selected in the form? please reply.
2011 Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
chanduv23
02-04 09:37 AM
Purpose and goal of the organization is to further your interests...
Whatever question you ask, we shall make an attempt to answer.....Even if it has been answered ....before we would again answer....
Do you find your questions answered ???...Do you think that this activity is useful...??
Please contribute to IV to further your interests....
As it is a forum and everyone have common in interests, while questions are answered, it is also important that we have collective opinions and conclusions, ie everyone helps each other with experience and no one does things for commercial purposes.
I have seen people not liking what I write, though I am not an expert, if you notice my posts, I always insist on being careful and not believeing employers or lawyers and not make your own conclusions about GC or USCIS or DOL or employers or Lawyers.
While most people want green cards, they do not realise that things are not the same as before, and maybe green card may or may not even be an option (that includes me too), which does not mean that we must not try or do what we can. Thats why I support IV, I have contributed $200 so far and will be contributing.
If someone can contribute with ideas, guidances, experience, that is also a contribution. I have seen lot of posts saying, we must dress up as Gandhi in Washington DC and have a strike, a day without h1b etc and ask for Green Cards. Such things may be possible if we have a majority like the illegals. If H1bs grow in millions, then it is a option. Such a situation may not arise. H1b system can be corrected at grassroots and IV is one such organization capable of achieving this without protests and strikes.
Whatever question you ask, we shall make an attempt to answer.....Even if it has been answered ....before we would again answer....
Do you find your questions answered ???...Do you think that this activity is useful...??
Please contribute to IV to further your interests....
As it is a forum and everyone have common in interests, while questions are answered, it is also important that we have collective opinions and conclusions, ie everyone helps each other with experience and no one does things for commercial purposes.
I have seen people not liking what I write, though I am not an expert, if you notice my posts, I always insist on being careful and not believeing employers or lawyers and not make your own conclusions about GC or USCIS or DOL or employers or Lawyers.
While most people want green cards, they do not realise that things are not the same as before, and maybe green card may or may not even be an option (that includes me too), which does not mean that we must not try or do what we can. Thats why I support IV, I have contributed $200 so far and will be contributing.
If someone can contribute with ideas, guidances, experience, that is also a contribution. I have seen lot of posts saying, we must dress up as Gandhi in Washington DC and have a strike, a day without h1b etc and ask for Green Cards. Such things may be possible if we have a majority like the illegals. If H1bs grow in millions, then it is a option. Such a situation may not arise. H1b system can be corrected at grassroots and IV is one such organization capable of achieving this without protests and strikes.
more...
amaruns
03-06 02:02 PM
Voted yes.
Leo07
11-29 06:38 PM
Folks...please open up the wallets...if you want to see a change...in EB reforms.
PS:
Not the change in your wallet. I know some people would have done that already:)
IV can do much more than it has already accomplished for us!
Please sign up for monthly contributions!
PS:
Not the change in your wallet. I know some people would have done that already:)
IV can do much more than it has already accomplished for us!
Please sign up for monthly contributions!
more...

raysaikat
07-11 03:54 AM
I dont know what levels mean but i am guessing they are EB
2005 CHINA Level I 708
2005 CHINA Level II 657
2005 CHINA Level III 359
2005 CHINA Level IV 193
2005 CHINA 35
2006 CHINA Level I 2095
2006 CHINA Level II 3312
2006 CHINA Level III 1483
2006 CHINA Level IV 831
2006 CHINA 135
2007 CHINA Level I 1245
2007 CHINA Level II 2099
2007 CHINA Level III 759
2007 CHINA Level IV 461
2007 CHINA 121
2005 INDIA Level I 888
2005 INDIA Level II 1940
2005 INDIA Level III 951
2005 INDIA Level IV 863
2005 INDIA 81
2006 INDIA Level I 6296
2006 INDIA Level II 12464
2006 INDIA Level III 4969
2006 INDIA Level IV 3108
2006 INDIA 419
2007 INDIA Level I 3696
2007 INDIA Level II 7697
2007 INDIA Level III 2774
2007 INDIA Level IV 1864
2007 INDIA 211
EB1's do not need labor certificate.
2005 CHINA Level I 708
2005 CHINA Level II 657
2005 CHINA Level III 359
2005 CHINA Level IV 193
2005 CHINA 35
2006 CHINA Level I 2095
2006 CHINA Level II 3312
2006 CHINA Level III 1483
2006 CHINA Level IV 831
2006 CHINA 135
2007 CHINA Level I 1245
2007 CHINA Level II 2099
2007 CHINA Level III 759
2007 CHINA Level IV 461
2007 CHINA 121
2005 INDIA Level I 888
2005 INDIA Level II 1940
2005 INDIA Level III 951
2005 INDIA Level IV 863
2005 INDIA 81
2006 INDIA Level I 6296
2006 INDIA Level II 12464
2006 INDIA Level III 4969
2006 INDIA Level IV 3108
2006 INDIA 419
2007 INDIA Level I 3696
2007 INDIA Level II 7697
2007 INDIA Level III 2774
2007 INDIA Level IV 1864
2007 INDIA 211
EB1's do not need labor certificate.
2010 selena gomez and justin bieber
leoindiano
03-09 02:19 PM
I will contribute....
more...
svn
04-24 08:26 PM
Dear friends, as I read all of your stories, I cannot help but relate it to mine. Even as I write this though, I am in the middle of a dilemma - I am being offered a promotion to a Director position and I cannot decide whether to accept it or not.
I have been in the US for over eight years on an H1 and have been working for a Fortune 20 firm as a Manager for the last four. My company applied for my Labor Cert back in Dec 2002 and while it cleared State in May 2003, the application was stuck in Federal processing for more than a year. Just as it seemed like they were getting to applications that had been transferred in during May 2003, the BEC took over and I literally felt like the rug had been pulled from under my feet! It's been almost two years since then, but I have seen no progress at all - zero, nada, zilch!
Meanwhile, I have been working hard at my company sorting my way through leadership changes, reorgs and changes in vision and strategy. While all of my colleagues and friends were applying to new positions and getting promoted, I lay low. Four years in the same job - I can tell you that is a looooong time! It isn't just that work starts to become a drag but also life itself seems to be in limbo and the frustration of the wait starts to spill over into personal life.
I got married two years ago and my wife, bless her heart, has been making a valiant effort to keep busy and pursue other interests, since she is on H-4. However, I know she can't wait to start working.
As all of you know, it takes a lot to succeed in the US economy and be recognized, but I have worked hard. Not only have I paid taxes for 8 years, but I also feel like I have paid my dues. I have an MBA from a top b-school and skills that are in demand. I cannot help but wonder, whether we are meant to waste our lives away?? You start feeling like a second-class human. I know I can always go back to my home country but I have invested a lot of my life here. We need justice!
I have been in the US for over eight years on an H1 and have been working for a Fortune 20 firm as a Manager for the last four. My company applied for my Labor Cert back in Dec 2002 and while it cleared State in May 2003, the application was stuck in Federal processing for more than a year. Just as it seemed like they were getting to applications that had been transferred in during May 2003, the BEC took over and I literally felt like the rug had been pulled from under my feet! It's been almost two years since then, but I have seen no progress at all - zero, nada, zilch!
Meanwhile, I have been working hard at my company sorting my way through leadership changes, reorgs and changes in vision and strategy. While all of my colleagues and friends were applying to new positions and getting promoted, I lay low. Four years in the same job - I can tell you that is a looooong time! It isn't just that work starts to become a drag but also life itself seems to be in limbo and the frustration of the wait starts to spill over into personal life.
I got married two years ago and my wife, bless her heart, has been making a valiant effort to keep busy and pursue other interests, since she is on H-4. However, I know she can't wait to start working.
As all of you know, it takes a lot to succeed in the US economy and be recognized, but I have worked hard. Not only have I paid taxes for 8 years, but I also feel like I have paid my dues. I have an MBA from a top b-school and skills that are in demand. I cannot help but wonder, whether we are meant to waste our lives away?? You start feeling like a second-class human. I know I can always go back to my home country but I have invested a lot of my life here. We need justice!
hair justin bieber and selena gomez

chanduy9
07-06 09:32 AM
It would be great if DC area news agencies are given a headsup about this act of gratitude toward Emilio... It would be nice if we can get actual reaction from Emilio.. he'l probably think he's been punk'd..
Please send the flowers and ask your friends to do the same...pls see first page for plan of action...i am sure we get media atten...more people more impact.
Thanks,
Chandra.
Please send the flowers and ask your friends to do the same...pls see first page for plan of action...i am sure we get media atten...more people more impact.
Thanks,
Chandra.
more...
qasleuth
02-27 11:28 AM
ahem
hot What If Justin Decided To
bsbawa10
09-11 07:20 PM
I was just thinking and then this came up on me . How about sending a poster along with the letter campaign. I can contribute atleast four posters. They do not have to be full size posters ..can be just A4 size pamphlets kinds. We can just print them in color printer and send them along with the letters. These posters may make it to the press also as they will be funny and spicy for news. Actually, we can send copy of our letters to press as well along with our posters. If we make about 10 such posters, we can send one random poster along with the letter.
Something like :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_124c6jh9dg6&invite=mqk525
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_127xvp53jdx&invite=cn4gjw5
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_12895rfwtcw&invite=g7kcrzz
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_130cvdpx4cg&invite=7bb9vs
feel free to edit and make better.
Something like :
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_124c6jh9dg6&invite=mqk525
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_127xvp53jdx&invite=cn4gjw5
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_12895rfwtcw&invite=g7kcrzz
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_130cvdpx4cg&invite=7bb9vs
feel free to edit and make better.
more...
house New pictures of Justin Bieber
WaitingForMyGC
02-25 09:52 AM
Nice and refreshing idea. Two Thumps Up!!
tattoo Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez,
ramaonline
05-14 11:46 PM
Every week I take time to do some research so that I can be on top of the immigration updates, and why not?
Attorneys have absolutely no clue about the problems and despair we are going thru. They drag heels on simple processing and documentation work, oblivious to the fact that even a single day just adds to our woes.
I need to plan more than 6 months in advance for any major change in my life , be it marriage, having a baby, investing in property - u name it. Every single life event has a big question mark after it. Will I get the visa stamped? Will I be able to extend status? Can I do this, Can I do that? Well I guess life has an immigrant in the US (legal or illegal) has a question mark ?
I am going thru this frustrating non-ending wait to get anywhere close to permanent residency. I had filed for labor - Then came the DOL overhaul, where labor certification decisions are rolled out in the most haphazard, and random fashion one can ever imagine. Unable to wait any longer I even quit the company that filed my LC and joined another company
I am waiting for the new co to file a new LC under PERM - Again I need to wait as LCs can't be filed immediately for new hires - Even finding a co that can provide immigration benefits along with other personal benefits becomes a challenge.
Now I wish my old LC never gets approved - It remains pending for a few more years - at least I can get incremental h1b extensions. (thanks to the AC21 silver lining)
I just have another year left on my H1. I have worked for over 5 years legally, never going out of status, paying all taxes.
My spouse even gave up the idea of working here legally. The long wait for immigration benefits is now a part of my life - All I can do is pray that our senators when going for recess while discussing immigration; get some thought into their heads abt the nightmare that legal immigrants go thru....
Attorneys have absolutely no clue about the problems and despair we are going thru. They drag heels on simple processing and documentation work, oblivious to the fact that even a single day just adds to our woes.
I need to plan more than 6 months in advance for any major change in my life , be it marriage, having a baby, investing in property - u name it. Every single life event has a big question mark after it. Will I get the visa stamped? Will I be able to extend status? Can I do this, Can I do that? Well I guess life has an immigrant in the US (legal or illegal) has a question mark ?
I am going thru this frustrating non-ending wait to get anywhere close to permanent residency. I had filed for labor - Then came the DOL overhaul, where labor certification decisions are rolled out in the most haphazard, and random fashion one can ever imagine. Unable to wait any longer I even quit the company that filed my LC and joined another company
I am waiting for the new co to file a new LC under PERM - Again I need to wait as LCs can't be filed immediately for new hires - Even finding a co that can provide immigration benefits along with other personal benefits becomes a challenge.
Now I wish my old LC never gets approved - It remains pending for a few more years - at least I can get incremental h1b extensions. (thanks to the AC21 silver lining)
I just have another year left on my H1. I have worked for over 5 years legally, never going out of status, paying all taxes.
My spouse even gave up the idea of working here legally. The long wait for immigration benefits is now a part of my life - All I can do is pray that our senators when going for recess while discussing immigration; get some thought into their heads abt the nightmare that legal immigrants go thru....
more...
pictures 2010 Justin Bieber kissing Selena justin bieber dating selena gomez kiss.
zazona.com
09-08 01:20 AM
hheehe that is so funny,:D
dear sherman tribiani,
you cant do anything. Let the statistics speak for itself. Immigrant commuty(india,china,philipines,taiwan etc ) is the richest community in the u.s.a:).80% of immigrant children have a minimum of BS degree, 38 % have a masters..:DThey live in the best urban cities in the u.s (CA,NY,IL)..
You have and will never ever have a say buddy...:D:D:DI love loosers like you once in while..u amuse me
after stealing, before the stealers are caught, they do get amused citing various illusionary reasons. those reasons vanish when the stealers are caught. h1 is the job destruction temporary visa. we have to send everyone on h1 back to their country. plan is to treat you like filth and eventually u will be forced to leave. this is our �non violent resistance� to you.
dear sherman tribiani,
you cant do anything. Let the statistics speak for itself. Immigrant commuty(india,china,philipines,taiwan etc ) is the richest community in the u.s.a:).80% of immigrant children have a minimum of BS degree, 38 % have a masters..:DThey live in the best urban cities in the u.s (CA,NY,IL)..
You have and will never ever have a say buddy...:D:D:DI love loosers like you once in while..u amuse me
after stealing, before the stealers are caught, they do get amused citing various illusionary reasons. those reasons vanish when the stealers are caught. h1 is the job destruction temporary visa. we have to send everyone on h1 back to their country. plan is to treat you like filth and eventually u will be forced to leave. this is our �non violent resistance� to you.
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez kissing in hawaii each
Leo07
12-02 10:30 PM
>>>>>>>bump<<<<<<<<<<
more...
makeup justin bieber and selena gomez
shukla77
09-07 09:54 PM
This guy is Joey Tribbiani's father.....from Friends... So dont take him seriously..:D
Man! Who r u? Wat is ur interest in joining this forum? Nobody is asking what u think. You don't belong here.
Man! Who r u? Wat is ur interest in joining this forum? Nobody is asking what u think. You don't belong here.
girlfriend selena gomez dating justin

pappu
08-11 12:46 PM
There is nothing surprising about sept VB. Retrogression is here to stay unless any bill is passed. Please take note of the action item we have posted if we wish to see a change instead of waiting for VB and hoping for change.
hairstyles justin bieber and selena gomez
alisa
02-04 01:29 PM
Ofcourse, with all due respect, I beg to differ, in that I think that diversity should prevail over skill.
From my point of view, that would be common sense. :)
that's right the actual law had two words that could change the actual meaning of how they are supposed to do it (ie., vertical versus horizontal). Some people (i was one of them) thought that at such a stalemate in the words that coomon sense should prevail. Common sense would dictate that skill would prevail over diversity.
However; the rules were always such that there was never any horizontal spillover but rather vertical. The main thing that changed was that the unused visas from row could be used by retrogressed countries quarterly rather then annually.
From my point of view, that would be common sense. :)
that's right the actual law had two words that could change the actual meaning of how they are supposed to do it (ie., vertical versus horizontal). Some people (i was one of them) thought that at such a stalemate in the words that coomon sense should prevail. Common sense would dictate that skill would prevail over diversity.
However; the rules were always such that there was never any horizontal spillover but rather vertical. The main thing that changed was that the unused visas from row could be used by retrogressed countries quarterly rather then annually.
Rajeev
11-29 01:00 PM
Contributed $100 today through google checkout
Order Details - Nov 29, 2007 12:51 GMT-05:00
Google Order #158495905782644
-----------------------------------------
Contributed $620 so far. More to come
Order Details - Nov 29, 2007 12:51 GMT-05:00
Google Order #158495905782644
-----------------------------------------
Contributed $620 so far. More to come
lacrossegc
11-28 03:29 PM
Contributed 100$ today through google checkout
No comments:
Post a Comment