
chanduv23
09-18 11:31 AM
Why dont you PM your cell, i will call you.
You still did not accept your mistakes. You accused me of rude posts and i am yet to see and you called me and madhuVJ same, no proof yet. You make this site look a joke.
I am here to fight the USCIS. Unfortunately you being a thorn.
Lawsuits and fighting is against IVs core principles. IV is a support network for us who want to positively work for a cause by lobbbying, awareness, bringing people together so that our voices are collectively heard.
If you do not want to do what IV does, you can open your own website and do what you want - you can gather people who think like you and you can proceed with your agenda
You still did not accept your mistakes. You accused me of rude posts and i am yet to see and you called me and madhuVJ same, no proof yet. You make this site look a joke.
I am here to fight the USCIS. Unfortunately you being a thorn.
Lawsuits and fighting is against IVs core principles. IV is a support network for us who want to positively work for a cause by lobbbying, awareness, bringing people together so that our voices are collectively heard.
If you do not want to do what IV does, you can open your own website and do what you want - you can gather people who think like you and you can proceed with your agenda
wallpaper David Gandy, Sexy Cover Model

axp817
08-22 08:48 AM
at some point the visa numbers are going to be all used up. The lucky ones would get their GC by then and the others will have to wait for a few months.
Why worry over it? The line only gets shorter and shorter and everybody will get their turn sooner than later.
As long as they don't waste any visa numbers, there is no need for any worry. Even their random processing order does not bother me that much, because demand for EB2 will be less than supply next year. Its time for EB3 to fasten the seat belts....
+1
Why worry over it? The line only gets shorter and shorter and everybody will get their turn sooner than later.
As long as they don't waste any visa numbers, there is no need for any worry. Even their random processing order does not bother me that much, because demand for EB2 will be less than supply next year. Its time for EB3 to fasten the seat belts....
+1

supernova
04-12 11:48 AM
I've seen dozens of people exploiting sub-labor and got their gc's. There are thousand's of them jumped the queue for last time in July '07. I do agree with the person who started this thread.
There isn't anything we can do about it now. Let's concentrate on what we can do.
There isn't anything we can do about it now. Let's concentrate on what we can do.
2011 March 14, 2011
thomachan72
12-05 11:19 AM
Lets see, she
1. was here illegally
2. was convicted of shoplifting.
3. Drove without a license.
4. Had unpaid driving fines. (Bet she didnt have driving insurance either).
She had her delivery in a hospital which automatically assures adequate care for the child (paid for by the good citizens of Maricopa county, i should add).
As long as the pregnancy is uncomplicated, a woman is perfectly capable of delivering with a leg shackled. In no way does that put her at risk of complications.
Yes it would have been humiliating, but whose fault is that?
Articles like this are published primarily to sway public opinion in favor of illegal aliens and amnesty. Judging by the responses I am impressed who effective they are.
If it were for some of the antiimmigrant folks, my friend you (sugaur) wouldn't be here a day longer. you would be "out" in a wink from this country. so dont consider yourself too supportive of anti-immigration. Even citizens are favoring resolving the ilegal immigration crisis by granting some legality to those who are here ilegally. Dont support ilegal immigration but atleast dont bash those who show support to resolving this crisis. you and me are mere temporary visitors here. please remember that your country is not this. you are here seeking prosperity and so are they. this country has a way of dealing with them and us and neither has been satisfactory so far. So my friend why side with one and sound righteous? Sympathy is universal and is shown even to the person going to be hanged. If ilegal immigration was such a big crime then why are the united states citizens debating about granting green cards to 11 million of these people here????? these people are neighbours and have been dependent on each other since ever.let us not meddle in their affairs. they assimilate better into the american culture than us.
1. was here illegally
2. was convicted of shoplifting.
3. Drove without a license.
4. Had unpaid driving fines. (Bet she didnt have driving insurance either).
She had her delivery in a hospital which automatically assures adequate care for the child (paid for by the good citizens of Maricopa county, i should add).
As long as the pregnancy is uncomplicated, a woman is perfectly capable of delivering with a leg shackled. In no way does that put her at risk of complications.
Yes it would have been humiliating, but whose fault is that?
Articles like this are published primarily to sway public opinion in favor of illegal aliens and amnesty. Judging by the responses I am impressed who effective they are.
If it were for some of the antiimmigrant folks, my friend you (sugaur) wouldn't be here a day longer. you would be "out" in a wink from this country. so dont consider yourself too supportive of anti-immigration. Even citizens are favoring resolving the ilegal immigration crisis by granting some legality to those who are here ilegally. Dont support ilegal immigration but atleast dont bash those who show support to resolving this crisis. you and me are mere temporary visitors here. please remember that your country is not this. you are here seeking prosperity and so are they. this country has a way of dealing with them and us and neither has been satisfactory so far. So my friend why side with one and sound righteous? Sympathy is universal and is shown even to the person going to be hanged. If ilegal immigration was such a big crime then why are the united states citizens debating about granting green cards to 11 million of these people here????? these people are neighbours and have been dependent on each other since ever.let us not meddle in their affairs. they assimilate better into the american culture than us.
more...

qasleuth
02-26 11:08 PM
You must be kidding. This is a "community of cowards and whiners", the "educated illiterates" who consider themselves elites but who are actually "losers". They will not do anything other than express "support" and ask someone else to work on their "brilliant expression of support". You will not hear from anyone. That's where it ends.
Sayonara!
.
Sanju,
You may have the right intentions and your heart might be in the right place. I am at a loss to understand the philosophy of your approach. I get it that in numerous previous 'campaigns' people committed to funds/help but failed to come through with action.
But I question your approach and the need for such scathing attacks. Please do some research and see if historically, 'tough love' or hurling insults has motivated people. The answer is a big fat NO.
A leader has to influence people to go from motivation which lies just below the threshold to a desire to cross the threshold to action.
Why do people decide on acertain course of action and how this turns into committment? It is known as Volition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volition_(psychology)
I have been reading and researching a lot for the last few days as to how non-profit organizations can attract funds.
I have learnt that you have to build relationships with donors, demonstrate increased accountability, and diversify your fundraising methods among other things.
This resource has excellent white papers which gave me some background.
http://www.blackbaud.com/company/resources/whitepapers/whitepapers.aspx
Request: Please do not attack the messenger (me). Think about the content of my post and comment. I have nothing but good intentions to help IV and ofcourse myself.
Sayonara!
.
Sanju,
You may have the right intentions and your heart might be in the right place. I am at a loss to understand the philosophy of your approach. I get it that in numerous previous 'campaigns' people committed to funds/help but failed to come through with action.
But I question your approach and the need for such scathing attacks. Please do some research and see if historically, 'tough love' or hurling insults has motivated people. The answer is a big fat NO.
A leader has to influence people to go from motivation which lies just below the threshold to a desire to cross the threshold to action.
Why do people decide on acertain course of action and how this turns into committment? It is known as Volition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volition_(psychology)
I have been reading and researching a lot for the last few days as to how non-profit organizations can attract funds.
I have learnt that you have to build relationships with donors, demonstrate increased accountability, and diversify your fundraising methods among other things.
This resource has excellent white papers which gave me some background.
http://www.blackbaud.com/company/resources/whitepapers/whitepapers.aspx
Request: Please do not attack the messenger (me). Think about the content of my post and comment. I have nothing but good intentions to help IV and ofcourse myself.

eb3retro
12-18 10:33 PM
Guys,
The collection so far shows 33.33% of the $60K target as of December 11th.
Friends I pledge a $500 donation as soon as the figures reaches 500 less than halfway ... i.e $29,500 and another again once the figure reaches 500 less of $60,000 i.e $59,500. Pappu or any of the core member please let me know once we touch this figures BY 31ST DECEMBER. Till then keep the marathon going.
LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN MAKE ME SHELL $1000 IN TOTAL.... :-))
Core members if need be , put my pledge on the main page... would like see if this forum has ba**s to make me shell out the $1000 bucks.....
MEMBERS ..YOU GOT TWO WEEKS TO SHOW SOME SPIRITS...CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACHEIVE .... I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THAT THIS WOULD BE A TESTIMONY OF OUR SPIRIT TO RESOLVE OUR ISSUE NEXT YEAR... IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN I AM 110% CERTAIN THAT WE WILL RESOLVE EVERYTHING NEXT YEAR....ELSE FORGET GREEN CARD .... PLEASE SIT AT HOME TILL YOUR HAIRS TURNED WHITE AND YOU NEED THOSE EXTRA SET OF TEETHS..... NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU....
CAN U TAKE THE CHALLENGE ?????
Great anurak..guys come on lets make Anurak, spend that $1000 , please pitch in. guys and gals, this is our strength, we stick together and make this happen. For those who are browsing this thread, think no further. Open your heart and wallet and I am sure you all agree that this is a worthy cause. So, please lets join hands together to make the above challenger pay $1000. This is the right path and the only path to kick the retrogression get our GC next year.
The collection so far shows 33.33% of the $60K target as of December 11th.
Friends I pledge a $500 donation as soon as the figures reaches 500 less than halfway ... i.e $29,500 and another again once the figure reaches 500 less of $60,000 i.e $59,500. Pappu or any of the core member please let me know once we touch this figures BY 31ST DECEMBER. Till then keep the marathon going.
LET'S SEE IF YOU GUYS CAN MAKE ME SHELL $1000 IN TOTAL.... :-))
Core members if need be , put my pledge on the main page... would like see if this forum has ba**s to make me shell out the $1000 bucks.....
MEMBERS ..YOU GOT TWO WEEKS TO SHOW SOME SPIRITS...CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES...LET'S SEE WHAT YOU CAN ACHEIVE .... I PERSONALLY BELEIVE THAT THIS WOULD BE A TESTIMONY OF OUR SPIRIT TO RESOLVE OUR ISSUE NEXT YEAR... IF YOU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN I AM 110% CERTAIN THAT WE WILL RESOLVE EVERYTHING NEXT YEAR....ELSE FORGET GREEN CARD .... PLEASE SIT AT HOME TILL YOUR HAIRS TURNED WHITE AND YOU NEED THOSE EXTRA SET OF TEETHS..... NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU....
CAN U TAKE THE CHALLENGE ?????
Great anurak..guys come on lets make Anurak, spend that $1000 , please pitch in. guys and gals, this is our strength, we stick together and make this happen. For those who are browsing this thread, think no further. Open your heart and wallet and I am sure you all agree that this is a worthy cause. So, please lets join hands together to make the above challenger pay $1000. This is the right path and the only path to kick the retrogression get our GC next year.
more...

tanu29
05-02 08:18 AM
Hey,
My lawyer had applied for my H1 for the masters quota on the 11th of April and I still havent got a receipt notice. I have had friends who applied after that and they got it.
I am getting worried about this. Mine was sent to the Vermont center. My lawyer assures me that my case has been filed but I am worried about it. Is there anyone who has had similar issues. Please do let me know
thanks
My lawyer had applied for my H1 for the masters quota on the 11th of April and I still havent got a receipt notice. I have had friends who applied after that and they got it.
I am getting worried about this. Mine was sent to the Vermont center. My lawyer assures me that my case has been filed but I am worried about it. Is there anyone who has had similar issues. Please do let me know
thanks
2010 May 2, 2011
rameshk75
02-25 09:02 AM
It is really cool and very excellent idea. Hope we push this one forward with IV core support.
more...
santb1975
12-03 08:31 PM
I will add in a 100$ for every 5000$ we raise as well
hair It#39;s T-Shirt Time Terez.
bugsbunny
12-10 01:47 PM
Thanks for posting the link.
1.4.6 A pregnant inmate shall not be restrained while in labor, while giving birth, or during the post-partum recovery period, unless requested by attending medical staff or as specifically directed by the Warden. If restraints are necessary in any manner under such conditions, they should be the least restrictive type possible to remain consistent with sound security practices.
So the warden can still order restraints.
The Sheriff or his officers are not Wardens. A Warden(the head of a prison) can order it if the inmate has demonstrated a history of assaultive behavior or escaped before. Neither applies. And the restraints have to be the least restrictive, not have both legs and hands shackled.
Dude its apparent that you are a moron.
1.4.6 A pregnant inmate shall not be restrained while in labor, while giving birth, or during the post-partum recovery period, unless requested by attending medical staff or as specifically directed by the Warden. If restraints are necessary in any manner under such conditions, they should be the least restrictive type possible to remain consistent with sound security practices.
So the warden can still order restraints.
The Sheriff or his officers are not Wardens. A Warden(the head of a prison) can order it if the inmate has demonstrated a history of assaultive behavior or escaped before. Neither applies. And the restraints have to be the least restrictive, not have both legs and hands shackled.
Dude its apparent that you are a moron.
more...
paskal
12-18 05:19 PM
we are off to a good start!
those reading- plesae join in.....!
those reading- plesae join in.....!
hot Skin For Your Monday: Hot
BECsufferer
11-12 12:33 PM
First of all hiring someone on tourist visa was illegal, You had not thought about the safety of your child while doing it and without proper background check or reference checks hiring someone for nanny or anything like that involving children can be risky. There are instances of abuse which certainly will go un noticed.
From a legal perspective, Did u have a written contract for nanny, even if you sue the person you might not be able to recover anything and hiring an illegal may land you in trouble.
You can file for prosecution under child abuse and I am sure this case would be prosecuted legally, even though the care provider was un-licensed and illegal alien. Your proof however (video recording someone without consent) may be disputed.
But the bigger question is your admission of entering into contract with individual not permitted by law to engage into such contracts. This might be mis-denemor or something greater. Check your legal options first.
From a legal perspective, Did u have a written contract for nanny, even if you sue the person you might not be able to recover anything and hiring an illegal may land you in trouble.
You can file for prosecution under child abuse and I am sure this case would be prosecuted legally, even though the care provider was un-licensed and illegal alien. Your proof however (video recording someone without consent) may be disputed.
But the bigger question is your admission of entering into contract with individual not permitted by law to engage into such contracts. This might be mis-denemor or something greater. Check your legal options first.
more...
house Pippa Middleton, Kate
santb1975
11-27 04:40 PM
Thanks a lot
Thanks for your response!
Thanks for your response!
tattoo Skin For Your Monday: Hot
chanduv23
09-15 10:37 AM
Here is the problem
-- Grass root & state level efforts work only when there are a lot of grass root workers. For example independence struggle in india worked due to grass root efforts. But please try to understand that things are different here --- by definition, we are immigrants, our numbers are limited in this country.
Simply put, groups working in isolated corners of the country are having no effect on the politicians, because each area has only a few people and the politicians are not seeing the combined effect.
"Grass root efforts" may sound very trendy, but are actually leading us no where............yes we need it......but at the same time IV has to have a strong leadership who can show their strenght by doing phone / lettere campaigns.
Well - I agree. What you say is true. In the past - IV leadership came up with campaigns and with plan and then the heat picked up and members started contributing and working hard and thats how all these campaigns are a success to some extent.
Now when new members are trying to come up with something - I personally feel that IV leadership must either endorse and support and guide or if such new campaigns that are not coming directly from IV core may not be advisable because they may not be the best approach - I think IV core can communicate the concern and intent to not ssupport new campaigns.
If there is no response - it becomes difficult for people to do anything because most people spring into action ONLY when IV core endorses the effort otherwise members will start campaigns - get no support or very little support and the campaigns will just go wasted.
On another note - it is always the best to join State chapters and talk to chapter leads and also mobilize people in state chaapter level - itis not easy but works in long run
-- Grass root & state level efforts work only when there are a lot of grass root workers. For example independence struggle in india worked due to grass root efforts. But please try to understand that things are different here --- by definition, we are immigrants, our numbers are limited in this country.
Simply put, groups working in isolated corners of the country are having no effect on the politicians, because each area has only a few people and the politicians are not seeing the combined effect.
"Grass root efforts" may sound very trendy, but are actually leading us no where............yes we need it......but at the same time IV has to have a strong leadership who can show their strenght by doing phone / lettere campaigns.
Well - I agree. What you say is true. In the past - IV leadership came up with campaigns and with plan and then the heat picked up and members started contributing and working hard and thats how all these campaigns are a success to some extent.
Now when new members are trying to come up with something - I personally feel that IV leadership must either endorse and support and guide or if such new campaigns that are not coming directly from IV core may not be advisable because they may not be the best approach - I think IV core can communicate the concern and intent to not ssupport new campaigns.
If there is no response - it becomes difficult for people to do anything because most people spring into action ONLY when IV core endorses the effort otherwise members will start campaigns - get no support or very little support and the campaigns will just go wasted.
On another note - it is always the best to join State chapters and talk to chapter leads and also mobilize people in state chaapter level - itis not easy but works in long run
more...
pictures Thanks, Socialite Life.
kc_p21
11-27 02:59 PM
Thanks for your response!
dresses Nick+watney+shirtless

kondur_007
04-13 04:07 PM
As I posted on another thread, I do not believe that all those old approvals are due to sub labor.
A large part is related to FBI name check; remember, they just cleared a lot of name check cases...Not necessarily a bad thing, but we always feared as to how big is that number and it is still early to see the full impact of "clearing of that backlog>"
A large part is related to FBI name check; remember, they just cleared a lot of name check cases...Not necessarily a bad thing, but we always feared as to how big is that number and it is still early to see the full impact of "clearing of that backlog>"
more...
makeup Wildflower, and shirtless
crazydesi
04-13 01:33 PM
I know lot of my friends still waiting for GC since last 7/8/9 years. As you can see MY PD is Oct 2001 and I got my approval email last week.
So dont think that everyone who is getting approved with old PD has bought a Sub labor.
People are waiting patiently for the queue to get clear and wait for their turn.
So dont think that everyone who is getting approved with old PD has bought a Sub labor.
People are waiting patiently for the queue to get clear and wait for their turn.
girlfriend jim furyk Nick+watney+

frostrated
08-14 12:08 PM
Hi Guys.. need someone to answer my question, if possible. Thanks in advance.
My PD is Sep 2004 ( EB2 India ) and I was also July 2007 filer, and also the victim of my 485 being closed by USCIS nebraska in May 2008, which anyways got reopened within a month after supplying necessary documentation ( Approved I140 and moved to new company etc ) . I work on an EAD now. My question is
1) My AP is expiring in mid October. Should I file for a AP renewal and spend extra money ? Do I have a chance of getting GC in September ? Btw I was told last year at USCIS newark, NJ office that all the background checks and other things show clear on my case.
2) I moved my apartment 2 blocks away early this year, but my city and zip code are the same. If I file an AR11 ( change of address ) , will it raise any flags, since I have read on this forum that a change of address sometimes prompts an RFE. I am a bit scared of going through ups and downs, so I just feel like not doing anything which might create any kind of issue after so many years of pain.
Please give your insight. Thanks so much in advance !
Jim77, it is highly advisable to apply for your EAD (if it is expiring soon), not neccessarily your AP if you do not intend to travel. You also will need to file your AR11, reason being any government communication is not forwared to the new address. If you were to be approved for the GC next month, it will not reach you as the post office will send it back to USCIS as undeliverable. Filing an AR11 will not trigger any RFE. Maybe if you changed cities, then it might coz there might be a concern on what status you were working on, like if you had an AC21 etc. but within the same zipcode, I dont think so.
My PD is Sep 2004 ( EB2 India ) and I was also July 2007 filer, and also the victim of my 485 being closed by USCIS nebraska in May 2008, which anyways got reopened within a month after supplying necessary documentation ( Approved I140 and moved to new company etc ) . I work on an EAD now. My question is
1) My AP is expiring in mid October. Should I file for a AP renewal and spend extra money ? Do I have a chance of getting GC in September ? Btw I was told last year at USCIS newark, NJ office that all the background checks and other things show clear on my case.
2) I moved my apartment 2 blocks away early this year, but my city and zip code are the same. If I file an AR11 ( change of address ) , will it raise any flags, since I have read on this forum that a change of address sometimes prompts an RFE. I am a bit scared of going through ups and downs, so I just feel like not doing anything which might create any kind of issue after so many years of pain.
Please give your insight. Thanks so much in advance !
Jim77, it is highly advisable to apply for your EAD (if it is expiring soon), not neccessarily your AP if you do not intend to travel. You also will need to file your AR11, reason being any government communication is not forwared to the new address. If you were to be approved for the GC next month, it will not reach you as the post office will send it back to USCIS as undeliverable. Filing an AR11 will not trigger any RFE. Maybe if you changed cities, then it might coz there might be a concern on what status you were working on, like if you had an AC21 etc. but within the same zipcode, I dont think so.
hairstyles 2011 12:42:40 PM Shirtless
claudia255
11-03 08:32 PM
Hi, I have a question regarding the exempt cap for non profit H-1. I will graduate with a masters in education in 2008 and already have job offers to work in public schools.
My question was -
- does public school employment qualify under the non profit H-1B exempt category?
- Should I apply under the Masters quota?
Please reply as I have been searching for answers for a few weeks....
Thank you.
H-1B for secondary public schools does not qualify for the non profit H-1B exempt category. But since you have a Masters from the US you will fall under the 20,000 visas slot. Your employer will not have to pay for the H1B training fee of $1,500 at the time of filing. Good Luck!
My question was -
- does public school employment qualify under the non profit H-1B exempt category?
- Should I apply under the Masters quota?
Please reply as I have been searching for answers for a few weeks....
Thank you.
H-1B for secondary public schools does not qualify for the non profit H-1B exempt category. But since you have a Masters from the US you will fall under the 20,000 visas slot. Your employer will not have to pay for the H1B training fee of $1,500 at the time of filing. Good Luck!
santb1975
11-18 04:22 PM
Please contribute
drona
07-05 03:17 PM
Wonderful message blue_line! Thanks for showing your support!
(oh and the correct name of the USCIS head is Emilio Gonzalez)
(oh and the correct name of the USCIS head is Emilio Gonzalez)
No comments:
Post a Comment