Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rory McIlroy

images Rory McIlroy Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy
  • Rory McIlroy



  • mjdup
    12-18 06:34 PM
    thanks fromnaija for the enormous contribution,

    I see that there have been nearly 190 views but contribution only from 7 or 8 :(

    190 x 20 = 3800 ! common folks, its very much possible..





    wallpaper Rory McIlroy Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy, 22, celebrates
  • Rory McIlroy, 22, celebrates



  • vdlrao
    03-09 01:08 PM
    Paid $25.00 for now.

    Transaction ID #89460379EV262540K)





    Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy
  • Rory McIlroy



  • EndlessWait
    07-20 11:23 AM
    We members of IV focus only for legal immigrants who haven't and will not break the law.

    out of status is not illegal if you reenter..





    2011 Rory McIlroy, 22, celebrates Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy has got it wrong
  • Rory McIlroy has got it wrong



  • hope_4_best
    03-09 07:19 PM
    Please see the details below.

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #86U889978Y3154013)
    In reference to: S-7LW91387KA323242P



    more...


    Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy
  • Rory McIlroy



  • akhilmahajan
    06-18 09:56 AM
    My wife got her name changed on the passport last week from the DC embassy. Her original Indian passport had only her first name and her last name was blank. Her US documents (Visa, SSN, Drivers License, etc) had her name as <first_name> FNU (Family Name Unknown). For a passport name change, the Indian Embassy requires you to:
    1. Create an Affidivate in India saying that the name needs to be changed from <first_name> <blank> to <first_name> <last_name>.
    2. Publish the name change in a national newspaper.
    3. Publish the name change in a local US newspaper.

    Along with the name change application, you have to submit the original affidivate, the paper clipings of the Indian newspaper and the local US newspaper.

    Alternatively, if you have a marriage certificate and the marriage certificate lists your name as <first_name> <last_name> rather than <first_name> <blank> (as on your passport), you do not need the affidivate and a copy of the marriage certificate is sufficient.

    The renew/change-passport-by-mail service that the indian embassy provides will take 10-12 business days (excluding Indian public holidays :) ). If you go in person to the consulate/embassy you can get your passport back within 3-5 days.

    Atleast as far as I know, the DC embassy doesn't have any same-day service(don't take my word for that, I could be wrong). Good luck !

    Thanks for the information, that is really valuable..............





    Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy Destroys
  • Rory McIlroy Destroys



  • dummgelauft
    12-08 11:59 AM
    I equate the situation to a person who sneaks into your house at night and in the morning demands that you respect his human rights and provide him with food and water. No one would tolerate that, yet some how some people think thats ok when it comes to the countries borders.
    The church encourages it as most of the illegals are catholics. Poor and illeterate people are usually more likely to attend church and contributes to the churches influence. Believe me, were the Mexicans muslims, Jews or Hindus the church wouldnt care and would probably oppose it. The mosques and temples on the other hand might step in..............
    Regarding the children, please understand why they are in this situation. Due to the choices made by their parents.
    I think you and I can agree that illegals need to be treated with dignity. But they should not be coddled. . A US citizen who commits burglary, driving without a license, outstanding fines could easily be facing a jail term. The article wants you to feel outraged because her leg was shackled? Please read the headline again. Their strategy is to demonize the law enforcement when ever they try to enforce the law against illegals.
    Yes the problem is deep seated and complicated. Giving amnesty would make them all legal, so the problem goes away! Just like you hear some people talk about drugs. Lets make all drugs legal, so the problem of illegal drugs will go away! What kind of solution is that?

    I am with you 100%.



    more...


    Rory McIlroy. Congrats to Rory McIlroy and
  • Congrats to Rory McIlroy and



  • H1BDreamer
    05-27 09:54 AM
    Hi, I'm very tensed. I applied for H-1B under master CAP. I have finished all degree requirements including depositing PhD thesis. However, at the time of filing I could not wait for a letter from the registrar (it takes 5 business days).

    So, I filed with a letter from my dept. The letter has the letterhead of the university and states that I completed all degree requirements and will graduate May 13th. It is signed by the dept associate dean.

    Would that suffice? Could the petition be denied?

    I have seen some denials but all for ppl who hasn't actually completed all requirements at the time of filing.

    The petition was filed under regular processing, VSC. I got a receipt notice dated April/24. Online status still shows case pending.

    Thanks for any replies.





    2010 Rory McIlroy Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy
  • Rory McIlroy



  • boreal
    07-09 08:47 PM
    According to DHS statistics there are around 50,000 EB2 lndia Labors in 2004 and 2005 each. So ppl with 2005, 2006 priority dates you can wait around 6-7 years for ur priority dates to be current with annual limit of around 5000 for EB2 India.

    The lawsuit can be filed by your American Civil Liberties Union Member or ur aunt or uncle or mistress who is a US citizen. U guys and gals with 485's will not be there in the lawsuit but will benefit if the lawsuit wins.

    Doesnt sound correct. Perm started March 2005 and for the entire 2005 year, i saw somewhere that the total number of LCs filed were close to 10-15K, for all countries...so i dont know how you arrived at this 50K number, only for EB2-India...



    more...


    Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy acknowledges
  • Rory McIlroy acknowledges



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-22 03:54 PM
    True...Sean makes up these associations in dreams and in the morning he spits them on FOX news...

    Yes Leoindiano you are right; you are a great immigrant too.





    hair Rory McIlroy has got it wrong Rory McIlroy. Rory Mcilroy tees off on the
  • Rory Mcilroy tees off on the



  • freedom2007
    03-26 11:09 AM
    Bump
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...


    Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy from Northern
  • Rory McIlroy from Northern



  • ajay
    06-10 09:10 AM
    I am not on estrogen therapy, but I decided to write about the feelings that I underwent during the 3 days of the event. If you do not want to read the entire post, skip to the last paragraph.

    1. Anxiety: On Sunday, as I was making my way towards Hyatt Regency on the Capitol Hill (a beautiful and an expensive hotel) I was a little anxious about meeting new people (I am a closet introvert :D ). I was not sure if the people would just continue the non-productive conversations about Eb3 vs EB2 or India vs ROW or just be plain annoying. Boy, was I wrong!!! That anxiety disappeared in a matter of minutes after walking in the situation room. The folks were dedicated and meant business. The leadership of the core group was evident, they made sure that we didn't go off message, relatively an easy task for them since most of us there realized the importance of keeping on message.

    2.Excitement: As we started the training, people started pouring great ideas (and few not so great IMHO).The trainer in chief chased each of these ideas to its logical conclusion and without saying whether they had merit or not made it obvious for us to decide. How classy and what a phenomenal coaching style!. The talking points that we discussed were articulated meticulously and question/comments were dealt with insight, experience and facts (this one is very important, we all know what opinions are like...). This was the one feeling (excitement) that lasted through the 3 days and I still cant shake it off (not that I am trying, but I don't want people to confuse me for the energizer bunny!! - we have some one else for that ;))

    3.Nervousness: The first meeting. No, no not with the folks from Congress, but the mock meeting at the training session. The veterans gave us a demonstration of their insights/ knowledge and quick wit. So of course I was nervous coming in after that performance. I volunteered to be on the first ones of these mock sessions and felt all eyes in the room on me. I tried to focus on the task at hand (which was at that time, to stop my legs from shaking ;)). Perhaps, the mock session was the toughest of all the meetings that I had on the hill (remember that the hotel was 'on the hill' too :)).

    4.Awesomeness: This is what it was all about. For me as a first timer, entering the hallowed halls of congress and participating in the democratic process up close and personal is an awesome feeling. Just walking down those corridors and noticing the closed doors with signs that say 'Appropriations Committee', or 'Democratic Caucus' and knowing that laws that affect lives of more than 300 million people are being crafted, debated and being voted on right there....what a rush. I think this too will be with me for a long long time.

    5.Camaraderie: This is a fun bunch of serious people on a mission. I think mostly everyone hit off well with everyone else. I made a whole bunch of acquaintances that I feel could mature into strong friendships. Even though we worked our collective butts off, there was always light hearted humor floating around. It was great.

    6.Gratitude: Looking at the hard work put in by the countless tireless volunteers was a humbling experience. These very kind souls put in hour after hour of work during the event but they put in even more before the event started. I don't know, if the rest of you know, organizing an event at such a scale is a massive undertaking and despite hiccups we came out the other end in great shape. My gratitude goes to all the people that put their hearts, minds and souls in allowing our community to participate in the democratic process at the highest level. Thanks for making this happen.

    Why am I writing this you wonder (or may be not). This event changed me. I felt myself grow in these 3 days. I rubbed shoulders with some of the most famous and powerful men and women in the nation and conveyed our message. I also saw first hand the resource constraints that IV has and how they figure something out and make it happen. Trust me folks, it is not easy to work thanklessly for days on end for 18 hours and still keep a cheerful demeanor but they did. My sincere thanks to IV leadership, all the fellow volunteers and all monetary contributers for allowing me such a great opportunity. Part of me hopes that we never have to do this again, but that hope also makes me sad that I probably wont get to experience a full gamut of feelings again.
    Thanks to all IV efforts. It was indeed a great experience to meet all great IV people from all states and to know them more and learn more about everything.





    hot Rory McIlroy Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy, PGA Championship
  • Rory McIlroy, PGA Championship



  • english_august
    07-06 10:36 PM
    The Times of India article that is on their website has also been published in Delhi and Mumbai print editions of Saturday. You can check out their epaper.



    more...


    house Rory Mcilroy loses hole signed Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy celebrates after
  • Rory McIlroy celebrates after



  • sheela
    08-21 08:34 PM
    What the first post might mean is this.

    DOS has already allocated the available visa numbers for this fiscal to qualifying pending cases. There are are no more visas left to allocate.

    It is still completely possible that there are ~ 14,000 pending cases with visas already allocated - simply awaiting approval by USCIS.


    NO NEED TO PANIC

    The original post means nothing - IT IS NOT NEWS

    Sorry for all the color - just trying to allay fears.

    This is what I thought and this is how it should be...





    tattoo Rory McIlroy Destroys Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy Desktop Wallpaper
  • Rory McIlroy Desktop Wallpaper



  • sandy2575
    12-19 07:58 PM
    I am pretty new to this forum. Could you someone explan me How to I join Team IV and donate $20?



    more...


    pictures Congrats to Rory McIlroy and Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy
  • Rory McIlroy



  • Munna Bhai
    07-20 05:39 PM
    Hi,
    this is my first post...
    I've seen most of you guys are indians, I admire you for being so organized and brave, and also for getting skilled enough to be sucessfull anywhere.
    I'm not in the IT business, I'm not indian, I don't have special skills nor advanced dregrees. I'm just a regular guy who has worked all his life to achieve what he got. Since my degree is a 3 years old, I did not qualify foe EB2 even being in a managerial position for over 10 years.
    I was waiting for the opportunity to file my family's I485 and then my company was bought and I was laid off on jun 14th.
    I've been 6 years in this country, I have 2 american born kids, I've paid a lot of taxes, I have a house mortgage, a car loan...
    Now I'm out of status and worst of all, everything on the GC process is lost.

    I don't think it's fair, I've never done anything illegal, but I'm not ready to leave the country. I need to sell my property, don't know what to do with the car, my wife is on her MBA thesis, I just can't leave.

    I'm telling all this not because I want you to feel sorry, but to create awareness that it's NOT on your hands being legal or illegal. You're in others hands: your employer, USCIS, the adjudicator officer.

    So don't judge others just because you have been lucky enough to maintain your status...

    Good luck to you all in your I-485s

    VZLAN, Ah! I can't return to my country since I am Venezuelan, and I don't plan to raise my kids under communism.

    If I-140 is approved you can jump to another job. why dont you try that.





    dresses Rory McIlroy, PGA Championship Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy golf game
  • Rory McIlroy golf game



  • amitjoey
    07-05 07:47 PM
    Can we have some tieup with some flower delivering company? Like, for each floer ordered by IV member, some percentage will be donated to IV. But the point is every one from here will order the flowers through them. Any thoughts?

    That is a nice thought, if you know anybody that will donate the money to IV please let us know. (Pun intented). :D



    more...


    makeup Rory McIlroy acknowledges Rory McIlroy. Rory Mcilroy loses hole signed
  • Rory Mcilroy loses hole signed



  • sabhayk
    04-30 09:52 AM
    Guys,
    I applied that way. I had to take the letter of completion from the school. Luckily I had a research credit to which I got a grade for and it completed my degree requirements. So I got the letter from the school as my lawyer said that I could not file for H1B Masters cap otherwise.

    They had filed me for the 65000 regular cap before but they told me that I could apply for the Masters cap only if I have the letter, I got it from the school.

    But there is a catch here. Due to all this I have two different dates on my OPT and H1b for finishing up the requirements and hence my OPT is bound to get rejected I think since it would be saying that I graduate in May and my H1B would say that I finished in April.

    Trying to figure out if there is a way to stay here in US without having OPT. or else go back and get the visa stamped.





    girlfriend Rory McIlroy Desktop Wallpaper Rory McIlroy. Rory McIlroy sums up U.S. Open
  • Rory McIlroy sums up U.S. Open



  • wellwishergc
    12-19 02:53 PM
    20$ this time! Thanks.





    hairstyles Rory McIlroy from Northern Rory McIlroy. rory mcilroy dubai golf
  • rory mcilroy dubai golf



  • Deepika
    11-11 06:07 PM
    To thunderbolt,

    Being a mother of a 9 month old baby i can understand what is going on in u now. First thing i feel is u have to some how get rid of her. I feel u have done a wrong thing first of hiring her. And how can u justify you paying her in cash. So i feel let her go. But then after she left what you should do is in your local websites and ads put up your review and video on her. And that would help another child being treated the way your baby was.
    Why i feel that will help is, because i was looking for some kind of care for my baby and i did a 3 months complete survey on what is the right to do. So i am sure any mother will do the same thing in your local area and would come across your video and review.





    tinamatthew
    07-21 01:31 PM
    I am new to this forum, so I am joining this tread.

    Hello,
    I worked up nerves to consult with the forum.
    Please read my history and answer questions below.
    Your non-judgmental and objective answers are greatly appreciated.

    I first came to the US on a tourist visa when I was 15 years old.
    I was out of status when my parents couldn't act fast enough to change my status. However, I faithfully maintained my status once I reentered with a student visa.

    So here is the history:
    Dec. 1986: Enter the US on a tourist visa (age 15)

    June 1987: Out of status from the tourist visa for 10 years

    Sept. 1996: IIRIRA 96 passes-- 3yr./10yr. reentry bars apply effective April 1, 1997

    July 1997: Obtain I-20 for school, leave the US and return to home country (age 26)

    Aug. 1997: Reenter US on a F-1 visa

    Oct. 00: Initial H-1B

    Oct. 03: H-1B extension

    Dec.04: RIR filed (priority date)

    Sept.06: RIR approved

    Oct. 06: H-1B (7th year) extension

    Jan. 07: I-140 filed (pending approval)

    July 21, 2007: Preparing to file I-485 with the same employer since 2000


    So here are my questions:
    Q1. The way I interpret the law is that the 3yr./10yr. reentry bars apply when the law went into effect starting April 1997. Is that correct?
    Yes that is correct

    Q2. If so, would I have to worry about getting the I-485 approved?
    I woudln't worry. You have a valid i-94 and have maintained status all this time

    Q3. If not, should I filed for I-485 at all?
    You have nothing to loose by filing

    Q4. Any suggestions or possiblities to consider?
    Did you hand in your first i-94, when leaving the country after overstaying for 10 years?

    Thank you.

    Hope this helps.





    uma001
    08-14 03:43 PM
    Your public profile says that you are at I-485 stage. You might want to correct it.

    jsb, Thanks for pointing out, I do not know how it got there may be typo error.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment