Friday, June 17, 2011

sports tattoos

images sports, tattoos, big screen sports tattoos. Tattoos. Sports Tattoos
  • Tattoos. Sports Tattoos



  • uumapathi
    05-26 03:05 PM
    This bill is only for FB. IV has to give some direction on this bill so that we can push to include EB too in the bill.

    (b) Worldwide Level of Employment-Based Immigrants- Section 201(d) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1151(d)) is amended to read as follows:

    `(d) Worldwide Level of Employment-Based Immigrants-

    `(1) IN GENERAL- The worldwide level of employment-based immigrants under this subsection for a fiscal year is equal to the sum of--

    `(A) 140,000;

    `(B) the number computed under paragraph (2); and

    `(C) the number computed under paragraph (3).

    `(2) UNUSED VISA NUMBERS FROM PREVIOUS FISCAL YEAR- The number computed under this paragraph for a fiscal year is the difference, if any, between--

    `(A) the worldwide level of employment-based immigrant visas established for the previous fiscal year; and

    `(B) the number of visas issued under section 203(b), subject to this subsection, during the previous fiscal year.

    `(3) UNUSED VISA NUMBERS FROM FISCAL YEARS 1992 THROUGH 2007- The number computed under this paragraph is the difference, if any, between--

    `(A) the difference, if any, between--

    `(i) the sum of the worldwide levels of employment-based immigrant visas established for each of fiscal years 1992 through 2007; and

    `(ii) the number of visas issued under section 203(b), subject to this subsection, during such fiscal years; and

    `(B) the number of unused visas from fiscal years 1992 through 2007 that were issued after fiscal year 2007 under section 203(b), subject to this subsection.'.

    (c) Effective Date- The amendments made by this section shall take effect on the date which is 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act.

    Looks like EB visas are recaptured and fed into EB pool.





    wallpaper Tattoos. Sports Tattoos sports tattoos. Fans and Their Sports Tattoos
  • Fans and Their Sports Tattoos



  • Widget
    07-23 01:16 AM
    My son joined collage this year and he been accepted as in state (California) student. I am on H1 and my family on H4.

    I have an approved I-140 and can not file I-485. The problem we will be facing when the children becom 21 years old. I do not know if we can include them in I-485 or not when they become 21 years old.

    Any idea?


    For me the frustrating aspect is that my first son is in college. Arizona State University is forcing me to pay out-of-state fees and have stated that I could only pay in-state tuition after filing I-485! So the money I could have invested in business is going to college tuition. Another son is in senior class in high school and will be going to college next year. Yet another son will be going to college in 2008.

    I have thought of going back to Nigeria but I'll like my sons to finish college here. So, I have decided to stay until I get GC. My wife and I are both studying for Masters (another big expense for us!).

    We spend most of our time between studies, volunteering and other community activities.

    Could others on this forum who have college-age kids tell me how they and their families are coping with expense of college tuition?





    sports tattoos. Two temporary tattoos that the
  • Two temporary tattoos that the



  • p1234
    10-02 02:42 PM
    Bcoz Mr. gctest is Mr. phd, he treats Eb3 with contempt! Now, he will go back and delete all his dirty posts :)

    EB3 can accomplish anything that EB2 can, based on their work experience, but some people don't understand that.





    2011 Fans and Their Sports Tattoos sports tattoos. Sport Tattoos 2
  • Sport Tattoos 2



  • waitingGC
    01-31 10:41 AM
    Hi waitingGC,

    Could you please elaborate? I am not talking about I-485 at this point, and I do not know what cut-off date you are talking about!

    I'm talking about the cut-off date in VB. No one can get GC if his/her PD is not prior to the cut-off date. The DOL will determine the cut-off date every month basing on how many 485 applications are submitted for processing in that month. Without substitution, VB might move faster.



    more...


    sports tattoos. Egg Tattoo
  • Egg Tattoo



  • rockstart
    08-24 10:51 AM
    Thank you for the reply. When you say that if I go with Company A that there will be more scrutiny, do you mean they will check the vailidity of the offer and their ability to pay? I work for a Govt. Agency(Company C), they will give me an EVL but I am not sure if they will specify "in accordance with I140". I am actually doing the same job, same place, before as a contractor(Company A) and now as an Employee(Company C).

    This is what you could do. Take the updated EVL letter from your HR/ Supervisor. Attach latest paystubs as additional proof. Now for duties if the EVL does not contain this info then attach a copy of job posting advertisement that was issued when you were hired. Every govt job needs to be advertised. It can be in papers or their own website. Then get the lawyer to draft the AC21 letter and to point out the similarities between this job and your labor.





    sports tattoos. identified by tattoo of
  • identified by tattoo of



  • tdasara
    02-11 05:31 PM
    I am not sure if non-citizen complaints are expected!......

    USCIS releases the allocation numbers but at its will.



    more...


    sports tattoos. Sport stars tattoos
  • Sport stars tattoos



  • 485Mbe4001
    02-05 04:19 PM
    What happens if H4 spouse is working and the primary applicant on approved I140 is laid off ?

    Seriously how long do you think you have the patience to stay in a limbo with I-485 pending. At the current rate you will be in that state for 10-15 years, think about it.





    2010 Two temporary tattoos that the sports tattoos. sports, tattoos, big screen
  • sports, tattoos, big screen



  • snram4
    01-19 09:31 PM
    As I mentioned in one of my post not even 100 persons responded. It either means there is not much persons who are impacted by the memo or most are not interested. For many people to participate they will need to know the details and directions. But most update might be in donor forum. So I think in future IV will get good efforts from only donor members. But if enough donor members are there then that will be ok for IV to get success in any drive. Otherwise it will be tough as there will not be enough people for advocacy efforts

    But this drive might have added a few donor members. In that way it is good.

    I am in "Not in H1 and not affected" category but willing to contribute both time and money for this cause.



    more...


    sports tattoos. Tattooed Olympians
  • Tattooed Olympians



  • sdrblr
    09-15 09:40 AM
    I believe it was last year(not sure exactly) when USCIS started this new initiative where the AILA members can send an email and "Remind" them that a particular case is current. Basically you will send an email with the subject

    EB I-485/SEPT or EB I-485/OCT or EB I-485/DEC (Month of the VB when you will be current)


    and the body will have just the A #s

    A123456789, A987654321


    Note if you have multiple A#s (self, spouse etc) seperate it by comma.

    send it to
    streamline.tsc@dhs.gov OR streamline.nsc@dhs.gov

    You will get an automated reply with in minutes

    I not sure whether this works...but hey who cares all that you are doing is sending an email.





    hair Sport Tattoos 2 sports tattoos. Sports Tattoos (2 Sheets)
  • Sports Tattoos (2 Sheets)



  • p1234
    10-03 12:00 PM
    Did anyone notice that GCTest's only interest was to start a fight between EB2 and EB3 folks.

    See how he opened up a thread and threw a match to light the fire so that everyone starts fighting amongst themselves and he did not post again in his own thread .

    United we stand and divided we fall. This is true since life started and will be true until the end of time.

    If that was the only intent we would let it go. He has done it the second time.
    Check this thread, which moderators have closed:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21488



    more...


    sports tattoos. Tattoos in the strangest
  • Tattoos in the strangest



  • StuckInTheMuck
    04-27 11:45 PM
    give me the GC, I will definitely follow the rules.

    Well, yes, in case it is not clear enough, the whole point of this discussion, beginning with the very title "Life after GC", is indeed about following certain rules only after you get GC, and until then you are certainly welcome to ignore them :)





    hot Egg Tattoo sports tattoos. Sports Tattoos,
  • Sports Tattoos,



  • msk
    03-30 08:58 AM
    Cannot make it to DC, but donated $100 for the Advocacy effort. Thanks to IV and the volunteers for this effort!



    more...


    house Is a tattoo art, accessory or sports tattoos. sports related tattoo
  • sports related tattoo



  • easygoer
    07-16 02:06 PM
    [QUOTE=InTheMoment;337297]Thanks for the compilation.


    That said, with the AC21 portability, once an employee is working in the sponsor company for more than 180 days after I-485 filing (and possibly years before that) the issue of staying on with the sponsor for 6 months to 1 year is a completely moot point!

    Good point 'InTheMoment'. I may receive my GC next month or within 2-3 months. If I leave my company (as I have a very good offer which I may lose if I do not accpet) within say 2 months, what problem this may cause at the time of Citizenship? Apart from six months rule, do we have a practical example of someone having trouble geting Citizenship if leave my sponsored empoyer immediately after getting Green Card.





    tattoo identified by tattoo of sports tattoos. Allen Iverson Tattoos
  • Allen Iverson Tattoos



  • trueguy
    08-20 02:56 PM
    Bump



    more...


    pictures Sport stars tattoos sports tattoos. Other Awful Sports Tattoos
  • Other Awful Sports Tattoos



  • deardar
    12-11 10:58 AM
    No one know what goes in the consulate office but what you can do is call the local vfs office and tell them what happend and ask them to see if the consulate has handed out ur PP to the couriour company. They might have some information for you.





    dresses Sports Tattoos, sports tattoos. another tattoo in a place
  • another tattoo in a place



  • sidpri
    10-11 10:14 PM
    I too have a similar case

    My wife had approval for COS to F1 recently before we applied for Adjustment of Status. She also got her F1 approval notice by post in August.
    Now in Oct, when I got her I-485 receipt number on the back of the cheque, I went to put it in the USCIS site to track case status online. There I found that the WAC# related to her 'already approved in Aug' I-539 COS to F1 had a status update in Oct.

    It says "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October x, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I wonder what that means because same WAC had the same message in Aug

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August x, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Pls see http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14416 for further updates

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Tattooed Olympians sports tattoos. Is a tattoo art, accessory or
  • Is a tattoo art, accessory or



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-05 01:38 PM
    Wow, you must have written some letter... This is the first time that i have heard someone getting a call about NC from the presidents office.

    You are right.. I got a call this Wednesday from the Presidents office of initiating an inquiry on my case and again a repeated call from them on Friday that FBI Name Check has been cleared. I forgot to mention this detail in my excitement.

    Thanks,
    Donald Bradman





    girlfriend Allen Iverson Tattoos sports tattoos. celtic tattoos
  • celtic tattoos



  • Macaca
    03-14 10:53 AM
    IV forums do not have much info about IV activities because it is not possible to mention IV activities on anonymous forums. On the other hand, forums have ignorant and irritating posts. Forum post quality is a reflection on members and NOT a reflection on core.

    It is easy to conclude that IV has no direction and there is no leadership. However, if you read core posts carefully, analyze core decisions (choosing lobbying firm, ...) and follow media reported facts, you will conclude that core is in the right direction.

    I called (without blocking my ID) Aman (first time) on 2nd March 2007. The only reason for my call was to check IV's survival in the continued absence of financial contributions. I did not ask anything else. However, he gave me some info about IV activities that I verified. I can assure you that

    you are in very good hands (much better then I thought) as long as IV exists, and
    Aman (and core) are very decent persons (once again, much better then I thought).

    Thus, I very strongly endorse the following. That is, IV forums do not reflect IV activities. Also, core knows the worth of member posts that include info reported by media, lawyers, blog sites, ...; verify the validity of this statement based on the outcome of such events reported in the past.

    I would request you and your like-minded friend not to confuse the organization with the website. The website is only a tool.

    ImmigrationVoice Organization on the other hand, consists of some influential core members who have been working on EB-based issues for more than a year.

    The continuing response of financially non-contributing (non-) members is self-destructive ONLY.





    hairstyles Tattoos in the strangest sports tattoos. Sports Tattoos
  • Sports Tattoos



  • gjoe
    10-27 09:25 AM
    ^^^bump^^^





    abandookwala63
    05-01 10:09 PM
    No LUDs on my and my wife's 485 yet. We filed in July 2007 and processing center is at TSC

    I got a soft LUD on my I 129 on 4/26/09. Last LUD was on my renewal in 2007. What does it mean ?





    smodekurti
    10-12 10:25 AM
    Friends,
    I too have received an update from CRIS about reopening my old H1B from my previous employer which is a large multi-national organization. I have changed the company since then and I have already received my EAD with the new company. I am a bit worried about the outcome of this review. If in the event of revoking the H1b of my previous employer, will my current H1B will also be revoked or am I safe irrespective of the outcome. Would really appreciate if someone can provide any feedback.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment