Wednesday, June 29, 2011

transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime

images transformers dark of the moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. of the Transformers Dark
  • of the Transformers Dark



  • rknarayanan
    07-17 07:20 PM
    I became a member during the July 12th announcement frenzy. This is my first post.

    Thank you IV for all the things you have done.

    I just made a contribution to IV
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 19:41 GMT-04:00
    Google Order #564367831765560

    Please keep the lobbying efforts going and I am sure a lot of people just like me will supply the man power and the money power to get retrogression extinct and justice for immigrants who contribute to the American society in a variety of ways.

    Thank you!





    wallpaper of the Transformers Dark transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. sentinel-prime-transformers-3-
  • sentinel-prime-transformers-3-



  • chanduv23
    11-11 05:52 PM
    Go to the authorities and report her.
    H1 is a temporary situation. Your family is permanent. Protect your family.

    Do not let the fear of social services coming to check on you from stopping to do the right thing. They have a job to do; they will not take away a child unless they really believe that the child is not being cared for. They do not want to add to the strain of foster care system which is already under stress.

    Law enforcement agencies also monitor sites like IV, Rajiv Khanna etc. And they can get a subpoena against IV to get your information if they suspect that a crime has taken place.

    Everyone: please please ... You should not only check for the cleanliness and background of the staff (and facility) who take care of your kid. Also make sure that their way of taking care of your kid meets your expectation. Do not make any assumptions. Ask pointed questions and get certain answers.

    Also... I feel that there is more to the story than what the OP has said in his one and only posting.
    I think he/she already went past the point to think "what will happen to me" when they hired someone knowing that she was not legally eligible to work/provide that service.
    If not them reporting that nanny, her next victim will report her. I strongly believe that, if she is used to that way of raising a kid, she will hit other kids in the future. And they will be exposed at that point when the authorities grill her to spill the beans on her previous employers.

    I am also afraid that the OP might take matters into his/her own by making an emotional decision; and that would put him in hot water.

    chanduv: I read your post about how you hired a nanny based on your parent's monitoring her behaviour around your kid when they were visiting you. I hope that was not the only criteria for you to choose her. Keep in mind that a person's behaviour when they are alone speaks of their true nature. They can behave nice and good when they have company; but do they continue to be the same when there is no adult around them?
    Definitely install a nanny cam that you/yourwife can keep checking from work.

    Sorry if I sound like I am picking on you Chandu. But when I read your post, I felt that there might be other families who have done the same thing as you did.

    After going through this thread - I just spoke to my wife about installing a nannycam :) though she strongly feels it may not be necessary because she has developed some kind of friendship with the nanny, but I will definitely install a nannycam.





    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. quot;Sentinel Primequot; (possibly
  • quot;Sentinel Primequot; (possibly



  • gcfordesi
    07-05 12:42 PM
    ORDER ID:
    ESANCA0EG93G
    RECIPIENT INFORMATION:
    Name: Emilio Sanchez
    Company: USCIS
    Address: 20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW

    Washington, DC 20529
    Card Message: All the best for future Employment Based
    visa estimates

    Day Phone: 202-307-1565
    Evening Phone:
    E-mail:
    DELIVERY DATE:
    Tuesday, July 10, 2007
    DELIVERY TYPE:
    Express Delivery





    2011 sentinel-prime-transformers-3- transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Spock Joining Transformers?
  • Spock Joining Transformers?



  • desi3933
    05-11 05:28 PM
    ....
    FYI more than 60% of the 2007 July fiasco were substitutes
    .....

    Would you mind sharing how did you get that number?

    Thanks!


    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. transformers dark of the moon
  • transformers dark of the moon



  • akhilmahajan
    06-18 10:12 AM
    Can you guys share the formats of the add, you took out in the newspaper..........





    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • neerajs
    07-17 07:01 PM
    Its really nice to see that Genuine cause can make Government rethink.

    Good Efforts core IV team. Thanks & congrats.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Transformers: Dark Of The Moon
  • Transformers: Dark Of The Moon



  • makemygc
    07-17 07:39 PM
    Like in the movies Rang De Basanti .. newer generation was compared to Freedom Fighters and like in Lage Raho Munna Bhai -we had Non Violence portest Heroes, I am seeing very comparble Heroes in the Immigration Voice Core team. It does take lots of guts and courage to do the right thing , at such a high , sensitive level , with peacful, intelligent talks... especially in a land which is not yours for sure yet.

    Kudos CORE TEAM as well as Congresswoman Zoe L... you have made HISTORY indeed . You have blessing of all who have been recovered out of the stressful chaos.

    By the way which handle initiated the Flowers Idea?.. Congrats to you you for your smart ideas.

    If i'm not wrong it was english_august.





    2010 quot;Sentinel Primequot; (possibly transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. transformers dark of the moon
  • transformers dark of the moon



  • bsbawa10
    09-12 03:08 AM
    Bwbawa,

    Hats off for your efforts! I was about to suggest adding "We want accountability" to the posters when I saw it in the last one .. maybe these words should be in CAPS, "JUSTICE" "ACCOUNTABILITY" etc.. ?

    Good job!

    Lets now draw up a list of persons/media outlets/organizations to send them to.
    Just created one more poster.
    http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_132g6jcsffz&invite=hczhh8x
    One of the persons should be Director USCIS.
    One letter/poster to each service center.
    One I think should be President of US.
    Another place could be CNN, FOX news etc.
    Another one could be Congressmen
    If we have our blogs , we can post them there also.



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. this summer#39;s Transformers
  • this summer#39;s Transformers



  • needhelp!
    11-20 09:46 AM
    thanks swamy & wantgc23





    hair Spock Joining Transformers? transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Sentinel Prime later joins the
  • Sentinel Prime later joins the



  • hrushi_j
    08-25 03:21 PM
    gimme_GC2006,

    Thanks for sharing your experience! I just saved a pdf version of the memo just in case they delete all online evidences :)

    If anybody wants to refer, here's the link: http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf



    more...


    transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. includes Sentinel Prime.
  • includes Sentinel Prime.



  • widad2020
    03-09 07:44 PM
    Date of sign up: Mar. 9, 2009
    Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Unregistered)
    Subscription Number: S-5D136874F7844373R





    hot transformers dark of the moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Sentinel Prime Toy
  • Sentinel Prime Toy



  • cableching
    08-21 05:29 PM
    That is incorrect for my local ASC. I know that for sure. When I went to ASC for FP I do not think they were capable of answering any case related questions. All they do there is take FP notice , stamp it and do FP. They ask you to goto local office for any questions related to your case.

    Secondly how come the IO had the authority to show an internal memo to a customer. Does it make sense?

    Many are saying there won't be any IO at ASC. Not true, when I went in for Finger prints, I asked the lady who takes the finger prints about enquiring about my I-485 status! She said, she can't help, as she does not have the access and told me to call the 1-800 number and also try asking the IO at the window as there are not many people waiting and is the IO is free she might help.
    SO, after finger prints, I went back into the office and there was only one guy talking to the IO another lady was waiting. I asked the lady, if she was waiting for the IO, she said she is here with her husband. She's an African American lady and her husbandwas inside the Fingerprinting room, I am guessing this as that guy sounded like from Africa and may he's a Family Based visa applicant.

    Aftert the guy at the counter finished his work, I went to the counter as no one else was waiting there. I asked IO, a nice lady, if she could help me with the Status of our Name Check. SHe asked me, if I had an appointment, I said no, but I had a finger print appointment and I could not get an Infopass appointment around the same time (I had finger print appointment at 3 PM and I did try to get an Inforpass appointment around that time so that I could enquire about the status too, but there was none around that time and the closest one was around 12:45 PM, so I thought I would just try my luck).

    She then said, we just received this memo and let me read it and said this supersedes everything and even everything is clear for you nothing will happen, asking me if I was from India/China hesitantly as she could fingure out I was from India, untill new visas are allocated in October. She then took our I-485 receipts and went inside to check the status of our applications.

    I am in Midwest and not all the USCIS/ASC offices treat as bad, as these guys may not have that many applicants coming to the office, like int Northeast or California.

    I had talked to her earlier also, after taking an Infopass appointment, as I had receive someone else's EAD and went to return so that the actual person would get her EAD. Last year USICS had sent some one else's EAD to me, the EAD was some one else's, but the letter it comes with was in my name (I had also received my EAD separately, strange are the ways USCIS works and I don't have to tell the guys at IV). Then also, she check status of our applications and told out namechecks were not cleared and finger prints were cleared. SHe even told, even if my wife's checks are cleared they would not apporve her untill my applications is approved. SO, I had this hope that this lady might help this time without Infopass appointment.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    house set of Transformers: Dark transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. dark of the moon
  • dark of the moon



  • Saralayar
    07-17 07:01 PM
    Proud to be a part of IV. IV give hope to legal immigrants when we lacked direction during crunch times.
    ANother victory to the crown of IV. IV is Unique and Ultimate....





    tattoo Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • veereddy
    03-06 01:36 PM
    I'll contribute, thanks for the initiative.



    more...


    pictures Transformers: Dark Of The Moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. DOTM Sentinel Prime, The Ark amp;
  • DOTM Sentinel Prime, The Ark amp;



  • gcdesirer
    08-20 10:59 AM
    Its almost cleared till Feb 2004 for EB2. So i am thinking from September 1st 2009, its from March 2004 to December 2004. Not sure how many pending cases are in this time period.
    I saw a couple of cases from 2003 updating their status yesterday in EB2 India Texas..... in

    Just sharing info...





    dresses Sentinel Prime Toy transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Transformers: Dark of the Moon
  • Transformers: Dark of the Moon



  • justin150377
    07-17 07:15 PM
    Great job IV!
    Thanks for everything you do.

    Now every member that had a negative comment towards IV today after noon should be ashamed. There were some harsh criticisms. I've been a member of IV well before the fiasco and have joined the flower campaign and have not one negative thing to say about IV. Excellent job IV (including all supportive members). You rock.



    more...


    makeup this summer#39;s Transformers transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. set of Transformers: Dark
  • set of Transformers: Dark



  • VivekAhuja
    02-25 11:53 PM
    This idea will just put another layer on the GC process. If you are going to make a rule/law to allow this 5 year EAD and new status, why not instead change the LAW to allow higher numbers of yearly GC cards or remove the country based limits.

    LC -I140 - I485 -AOS - Do we really want another layer?





    girlfriend Transformers: Dark of the Moon transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. Makeovers in transformers
  • Makeovers in transformers



  • new_horizon
    07-17 11:14 PM
    Thanks IV Core Team for your leadership, dedication, and sacrifice. I am with you throughout the coming days with my financial contributions and participation in all organized efforts. Again thanks. :)





    hairstyles includes Sentinel Prime. transformers dark of the moon sentinel prime. of Transformers toy news
  • of Transformers toy news



  • vthattik
    06-09 11:55 AM
    Cost of flight ticket, hotel and car : $520
    Cost of metro tickets : $14
    Cost of a couple of lunch + dinners : $50
    Cost of taking cabs to visit lawmakers : $20
    Cost of attending the meetings with lawmakers and seeing every IVian, that attended the event during the last three days, working relentlessly for the entire immigrant community stuck in the huge greencard backlog : PRICELESS PRICELESS PRICELESS :)

    I think, the event was a huge success and the outcome of the meetings were positive. I wish at least one representative from each state participated in the event. Some offices insisted that they talk to their constituents.

    Kudos to everyone who participated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    thomachan72
    12-09 04:39 PM
    I'd say fuck the majority. You think we are going to believe something as stupid? If you believe so much in humanity, why don't you distribute all the dollars you earned in the US among the poor in India.
    That you won't do. But you'll preach lessons of humanity to others.

    Ooops, sorry about that Master/Miss a1b2c3d4e6. Its completely my fault. I appologize for that. I actually forgot to inform you........the dollar distribution was done last week. I tried to reach you but I guess you were busy supporting the sheriff? Now can I preach humanity to you?????:D:D





    mjdup
    12-19 04:29 PM
    Common folks, we are so close to the half mark of $60K, let's wrap up by tonight and then set ourselves to next target, by the time new year starts up we need all available cycles to work on calling lawmakers to bring out agenda to forefront...

    so, $30K by tonight, I see anurakt pulling his check book out or probably verifying the 3 digit number in his cc....

    let's do it...team !



    No comments:

    Post a Comment