Wednesday, June 15, 2011

true love quotes and sayings for him

images true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings



  • B3NKobe
    06-08 10:13 AM
    :lol: @ MetteBB!!

    NEW ENDING DEADLINE: 20th JUNE 2005!!





    wallpaper true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings



  • v7461558
    07-18 05:06 PM
    1. Recapture lost Visa numbers- A just and reasonable demand that they cannot refuse.
    2. Remove per country cap- It is stupid to look for diversity in a category based on intellect. The whole category is created for improving America's brain power so a country cap does not make sense.

    Which is better to say" We want 10 people with OK intellect from 10 different countries of the world" or " We want 10 absolutely brilliant people-period"

    3. Time limit on FBI namecheck.





    true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • ElectricGrandpa
    06-20 09:55 AM
    yep..





    2011 true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • mps
    05-23 01:52 PM
    Agree with you 100%

    (note # I have been calling law-makers and would continue to do so until we reach a consensus)



    more...


    true love quotes and sayings for him. Sayings and Romance Quotes
  • Sayings and Romance Quotes



  • shx
    10-02 11:44 PM
    I wont get into EB2/EB3 fights, but tell you what my opinion about this is.

    The law definitely supports interfiling and priority date porting. However, this is like reserving seats on a bus by throwing your handkerchief in good old India. It is unfair to let people jump ahead in the queue, even though they acquired the eligibility to file in EB2, at a far later date.

    There might be some genuine cases where people could not file in EB2, even though they were eligible. I only support these cases.

    I've a pending EB2 485. However, let me be honest. If I had EB3 to start with, I too would've interfiled in EB2 and would've ported my priority date. Who wouldn't do it if the law allowed them to!





    true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • permfiling
    04-29 09:17 PM
    Insane list ...I lost 50% of my head hair staying in US since last 10 yrs and now loose the rest doing the book keeping...no wonder stone age was fun ;-)

    Thanks for this info, but I am a million miles away from ever thinking about these.

    Just out of curiosity, why "shred" photocopies, except maybe for better document management and not drowning in paper? :D

    Is there some ramification towards citizenship?

    btw, Congrats on GC. :cool:

    LT



    more...


    true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • FraudGultee
    04-20 04:41 PM
    Have you ever seen the Moron in real life...go and see the mirror. I have asked you the website as I didn�t want to assume and your name 'Sheila' resembles the Sheila from an evaluation agency. She used to say the same thing � �Ask your attorney to get it evaluated�. Obviously you didn�t want to answer my question. Still I was saying ' I was suspecting'.

    Now do you understand Who the real Moron is.?

    No cursing, name calling please.. You could have just ignored. You have done no favour to yourself by replying.





    2010 true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • add78
    04-28 09:37 AM
    It's not just 180 daysd before the application, it also includes 180 days AFTER the application.

    This is the current section on 90 days period


    (E)(i) In the case of an application described in clause (ii),
    the employer did not displace and will not displace a United States
    worker (as defined in paragraph (4)) employed by the employer within
    the period beginning 90 days before and ending 90 days after the
    date of filing of any visa petition supported by the application.

    And the ammendment in the new bill

    (1) NONDISPLACEMENT.--Subparagraph (E) of such section 212(n)(1) is amended--
    (A) in clause (i)--
    (i) by striking ``90 days'' both places it appears and inserting ``180 days'';

    Yes, I got that already, I did not specify in my message as it is a "after the fact" requirement, i.e. I am not undermining its potential disastrous ramifications of having to force the layoff of already hired H1B if any other layoffs occur post the H1B hire, I was simply trying to focus my analysis on the impact BEFORE the H1B employee even be hired by employer or placed at client site. But yes, this applies AFTER 180 days as well.



    more...


    true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • letstalklc
    01-08 03:10 PM
    Thanks for posting

    Yes, no hopes at all.

    Looks like nothing gonna change till august for any movement...





    hair true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • felix31
    02-06 12:51 PM
    lasts even that long.. it probably will be exhausted during April itself..

    well, I have to keep my hopes up. Since I HAVE to wait to get H4 extension before I can apply for H1 transfer, I'd like to see them last long enough so that I can get an H1 IN time, this year.

    It can be so disappointing to get the job but miss the quota for 2 consecutive years :mad: :mad: :mad: and then 2 years I was ineligible for H1 because of the 6 yr limit. :( :mad:

    Anyway, every dog has its day and I am hoping this is the year when I get my H1. :D



    more...


    true love quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings to
  • love quotes and sayings to



  • caliguy
    10-30 07:02 PM
    Agree with vikki76. Infopass and Customer Service numbers are totally useless. Actually, they can do more harm than good as they will open a SR for you, and then when you call back, you are stuck as you have to wait for 30/45/60/90 days.

    I think the following will be helpful (I think what worked for me):
    1) Try to get a hold of a polite and helpful IO. Keep calling until you get to talk to a nice IO. Reaching an IO does not take more than 30-60 seconds if you call late in the afternoon.
    2) Send DHS-7001 form to CIS Ombudsman
    3) Letter to Napolitano

    I still havent got a response for a letter to the first lady so I am not sure if that works.

    Good luck!

    It wouldn't hurt to verify which 140 is getting picked up. I got paranoid because when I contacted USCIS through service request, POJ and ncsc follow up email in September, I came to know that my application is awaiting visa number when clearly dates for my PD were current since Sept 01. Then I tried calling USCIS repeatedly until I got confirmation that both 140 were indeed in place.
    After I initiated these requests, my app moved from "awaiting visa number" to " assigned to supervisor" after October 1st. In fact, on Oct 6th,there was LUD on 485 and on Oct 28th, a Hard LUD on my approved 140.
    InfoPass won't help much. Usually they just brush people off saying that wait till your PD is current but IO's on phone give more information.





    hot Sayings and Romance Quotes true love quotes and sayings for him. quotes and sayings for him.
  • quotes and sayings for him.



  • guyfromsg
    07-18 09:06 PM
    Interesting!!!

    I didn't know this...

    This is applicable when 140 has been approved. If 485 is retrogressed then you will get 3 year extension. If it's current you will get 1 year extension. Guess depends on luck. For e.g if some one has applied for extension in July he/she will now get only 1 year. I found this in a lawyer's chat transcripts.



    more...


    house true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-16 07:49 PM
    What to get out of these SR responses (received by email)
    #1
    Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.
    #2
    Your application is currently with an officer; you will be notified when a decision has been made or if additional information is needed.

    Infopass for #1 - had an answer of with an officer since 9/11

    WHEN the wait will end?





    tattoo true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • english_august
    03-13 08:11 AM
    I am an IV old timer and I was wondering where the IV old timers were?

    black_logs, ragz4u. logiclife, waldenpond, berkleybee, shilpa?

    How many core IV members have already received their GCs besides Aman, just curious?

    Of late is there anything of note even happening on the lobbying front? IV seems to have become another Immigration Portal kinda website where people are now posting all sorts of info, some of it not even immigration related.

    It would be nice if someone in the core team updated the rest of us, who cannot join the state chapters due to personal reasons on the website.

    WaldenPond is too nice to answer your question. Personally, I wouldn't consider it obligatory to answer a specific question by someone who cannot volunteer due to "Personal Reason", whatever that may mean. If you cannot volunteer, cannot participate in IV's action items, cannot contribute, then you are most welcome to use IV's portal to get answers to your questions or get other kind of information - but do not expect updates from anyone as your right!

    IV is not a top-down organization and if you think that it is becoming like Immigration Portal then partially it is due to people like you who do not want to participate but just want 'updates'.



    more...


    pictures true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-15 04:07 PM
    the local service center lady said - Assigned to an officer on 9/11 - now HOW MUCH OF A WAIT AFTER ASSIGNED TO AN OFFICER? recent approvals folks - can you shed some light?





    dresses quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings for him. True Love Quotes And Sayings
  • True Love Quotes And Sayings



  • bobzibub
    05-25 02:57 PM
    well said... and key point is we are bashing (if that's what you want to call it) the system (we are part of the system) not Americans...

    Lot of people fail or choose not to see that.

    We do have a right to request prompt, fair service.
    We do have a right to expect to be treated by the system as we treat the system: with respect.
    If we do not actively seek to change the system for the better, then who will?

    There is no injustice that some justify with "well, he's illegal!" or "He's not American!" It is not acceptable. Not just because it is unfair to us, but because there are no bounds to it.

    If early Americans just accepted how the British treated them, there would be no United States. Not arguing for revolution, but I am saying that any efficiency that exists today exists because of the demand for it. Regardless of citizenship.



    more...


    makeup true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • WaldenPond
    03-13 11:37 AM
    jnraajan,

    Allow me to respond to your message. But before I do that, will request you to please remove the advertisement to your website - which in my opinion is divisive. IV is not just for Indians or for people from any one country/geographical location. Hope you would agree and do the necessary at your earliest convenience.

    Thanks,


    I completely disagree with your message here. You dont even know what the personal reason for not participating in a state chapter is. I, for one, am unable to join a state chapter, because , the nearest chapter is 400 miles and 2 states away. What good would it do to me to join something that I can never be part of. I wanted to start a state chapter here in my place, but I couldnt find any useful resources on how to do it. May be eb3_nepa has some reasons like it.

    Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.

    The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.

    May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.

    I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.

    After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.

    Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.

    Thank you





    girlfriend true love quotes and sayings true love quotes and sayings for him. true love quotes and sayings
  • true love quotes and sayings



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    02-09 02:55 PM
    You can keep your PD if your 140 is approved from your current employer. I know of a person who did this succesfully.
    But I believe you need to restart your greencard application from scratch.





    hairstyles love quotes and sayings to true love quotes and sayings for him. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • jonty_11
    07-11 06:34 PM
    You really think they're in any kind of rule-following mood lately?
    Exactly....who the heck are they answerable to..no one.....so expect anything...

    Has AILA filed the damn lawsuit yet...what the heck are they doing...playing Tom and Jerry....





    ps57002
    01-30 04:50 PM
    done





    poorslumdog
    05-14 01:03 PM
    LOL.. nitin...whoever yo uare... you are a piece of work..I feel sorry for you..

    May be peice of art work...:D

    He is moving/moved to Canada and preaching us to go back to India. What kind of loser..:cool:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment